When he annoys you

~Dick/Robin~

'I swear if he doesn't stop...' you thought to yourself as your boyfriend laid on top of you and pretended that you weren't there.
"Dick get the heck off of me" you said for the 11th time, you were clearly getting aggravated by the tone of your voice even if you expression seemed sweet.
He said nothing, he was ignoring your complaints and just snuggled against to you as he watched Tv.
An anime anger mark made its way onto your forehead cause you have had enough of this. Pushing him off of you forcibly you got up and went into the kitchen and ignored him for the rest of the week getting constant apologies from him every day till you got over it.

~wally/kid flash~

"Hey (Y/n), Hey (Y/n), hey (Y/n)" wally said repeatedly poking your cheek as he walked next to you.
"What wally!? What the hell do you want!?" You yelled with a growl
"....How you doing today beautiful" he said winking with a smirk.
Your eyebrow twitched slight, this was the 5th time he had done this at first it was sweet and a bit funny but then it got on your nerves.
You simply raised both hands up and walked away from him not saying anything and refusing to cook anything for him as punishment.

~conner/superboy~

You were laying upside down on your bed flipping through some channels on the Tv calming yourself down cause of earlier.

-flashback to earlier-

"Those are just some stupid plants why do you take care of them so much? I'm pretty sure they'll survive a while without your attention" conner sighed leaning against the door frame.
You were currently in the garden tending to the flowers and other plants you and your mother had been caring for since she was gone and couldn't do it herself.
"Excuse me? They are not just plants, besides I need to water them so if your gonna stand there then come over here and help" you said and crossed your arms.
"Or, we can go inside and relax out of the heat" he said since it was actually really hot outside.
"You go inside then, I'm gonna finish this up" you said slightly annoyed he wouldn't help and that he would just shut up.
"Not without you, so come on" he said and decided to pick you up carrying you back inside.
"Hey!! Let go of me dammit I said I wanted to finish tending to the plants you jerk!" You complained which the only reply you got was a role of his eyes.

-present time-

You pouted still a bit annoyed, but you would get over it cause he was making you some food downstairs.

~Kaldur/aqualad~

'How did I even get like this?' You thought to yourself as you hung upside down from your own ceiling.
Kaldur just sat there in front of you staring at you trying to hold back a laugh.
"Don't just sit there help meh!" You complained. You and him were face to face cause the rope hung you low enough so you were both eye to eye.
"I don't know" he said and lightly pushed you, which made you swing back and forth.
"Ahh! Kaldur not funny!" You whined and tried getting out on your own. "Hurry up and help me!" You cried officially annoyed.
He chuckled and nodded his head "alright alright" he said and helped you down but not before stealing a quick kiss making you blush.
"Damn you fish boy" you mumbled embarrassed.

Authors Note:

Hey my pandicorns! Sorry for being gone for so long I've had a bit of writers block. Anyways school is starting soon so any requests you make I'll start making them immediately to have them out as soon as I can :). That is all! Bye my pandicorns!