~You meet him~ Wally/kid flash

Your pov

"NOOOOOO!!!!! I DONT WANNA GO!!" I yelled as my best freind (B/F/N) dragged me to the track field for (his/her) race today. "Come on (Y/N) I can't drag you the entire way" he complained, while litterally dragging me by my foot in the grass.

'(B/F/N) know I don't like to watch the races it's boring, and I don't run so what's the point!'.

eventually I just gave up and walked the rest of the way my self cause I didn't want to be dragged onto the field. that would be silly wouldn't it. . . ok (B/F/N) droped me and said to get my butt up and move or else (he/she) won't by me ice cream and u want the cream of ice!

-small time skip-

"WOOHOO GO (B/F/N)!" I yelled out as (he/she) ran across the track, when I feel someone tap my shoulder. When I turned around I was met with a pair of emerald green eyes and freckles.

"hey, names wally west nice to meat you" he said smiling a big grin.

" (Y/N)" I answered simply turning my head back to the track.

"soo, your a running a fan?" he asked trying to get my attention which he sort of did.

"nope" I answered turning back to him

"really? what did your freind drag you by your foot?" he said jokingly

"yup, so why are you here a freind competing?" I dicided to ask so I could not pay attention to the race, come on who actually likes to run.

"nah, I'm just here talking to the prettiest girl here". I couldn't help a blush when he said that bit I turned so he wouldn't notice.

"THE WINNER IS NUMBER 23 (B/F/N)!" the announcer well, announced.

I turned back to wally to find him gone, I mentally curse my self for not getting his number, when I see a paper on the floor.

hey (Y/N),

sorry that I left without saying anything something important came up, maby I can tell u about it when we see each other again. here's my number (random number) call me when you want to hang out ;)

-wally ;)

I smiled and shoved the paper into my pocket and ran towards (B/F/N) exited for the next time I would see wally!

________________________________________

that wasn't very good was it? I'm really not good with wally so his may not be as good but I'll try and get better I swear!