Meeting again (Robin/dick)

///your pov///

I'm currently standing at a fairly empty park a few blocks away from the ally that I was attacked at, to meet none other then bird boy himself. I don't even know why to be honest I know my mom would probably flip; and my sister she would probably try to embarrass me in front of him not that I care but still.

'damn I should have asked a time to meet...' I thought as I found a pretty nice bench under the shade and sat. I was sitting just relaxing for maby 10-20 minutes before I got a call from boy wonder.

you: hey bird boy, I'm at the park were are you?

robin: Ha-ha I haven't heard that before, note my sarcasm; and walk over to the big oak tree to your right

you: okay.... I slowly walked right next to the tree and began to talk again. now why am I under the tr- Woah! I yelp as I felt an arm on my waist then was lifted up into the tree.

I'm about to knock who ever it was who pulled me up here right in the nose, but when I turned I was met with a smiling robin.

"What the hell robin! you scared me half to death!" I complained but I could feel the smile on my face.

"Sorry sorry, I didn't want any one to see me"

"you could have, oh I don't know came not wearing your hero suite"

"I can't reveal my identity" I new he was right but ugh I wanted to meet his normal self, oh well right?

From there we stayed mainly in the big oak tree covered by the leaves so no one could see us or more specific him. We talked about everything and played a couple games like 20 questions or truth or dare, damn bird always chose truth. It must have past a long time cause I got a call from my sister telling me i had to come home. So with a quick good bye I jumped out the tree and left home.

'bird boy, wonder boy, robin all names you go by but what's your actual name... I gotta know. besides who said curiosity killed the cat?'