~when you meet him~ kaldur/aqualad

ok is that how you spell his name? idk any way how am I doing so far? I hope you guys like it so far. ok this one may not be to good but I'll try my best ok. wish me luck!
_________________¥¥¥¥¥¥________________

your pov.

'why in the mother of pearl would thus ice head be chasing me!' I thought as some ice criminal chased me across my favorite hidden beach.

"come back here beautiful, I just wanna hang out and chill with you" he said while shooting ice shards at me.

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU ICE HEAD!" I yelled as I climbed then jumped over a bolder. About 10 minutes later I'm with my back to a cliff and dangerously close to the edge of it.

"now let's have some fun gorgeous" he said coming towards me.

' yeah I'd rather jump of the cliff...you know what...' I thought as he came towards me a bit. the next thing I know im running towards the edge of the cliff. . .and jumped.

"AHHHHH" I screamed as I got closer to the ocean, mainly cause of existing feeling of the fall I felt many times before. I was fully ready for the Impact of the salty blue ocean but instead I felt strong, warm arms rapped around me protectively.

I opened my recently closed eyes to be met with a pair of light sea foam green eyes. (is that the color of his eyes? idk if not tell me).

"are you ok? did he hurt you when he pushed you off the cliff?" he asked me, which really made me laugh on the inside. 'he thinks I was pushed wait till he heats I jumped'. As we were raised up on some sort of water platform I studied his features discreetly. He had fine dark skin, bleach blond short hair, and weird markings on his arms that glowed a light blue. once we got to the top of the cliff I saw that ice head was knocked out and tied up with other teens waiting for me and I think aqualad was his hero name.

"what took you so long aqualad?" a green girl with red hair asked while floating in the air. She looked at me and rushed over asking if I was okay.

"yeah I am, thanks but you didn't have to save me" I answered the girl and told aqualad. he just gave me a strange look and placed me down. That's when I dicided to be a jerk and scare them a bit, the moment my feet touched the ground I ran towards the cliff and jumped while spinning at the same time.

"YOLO!!!" I yell as I dive perfectly into the beautiful blue sea. As I popped my head out of the water I could see all of them looking down the cliff with a shocked look, just to make sure they know im not dead I call out to them.

"I'M STILL ALIVE!!" I swim to the shore and write my number on a piece of paper and put it in a rock under a shiny shell, and left quickly before they came down to look for me.

'let's hope aqualad gets my note' I thought as I ran.

___________________¥¥¥¥¥_______________

ok how was that? idk tell me if you guys like it so far. I need support my fellow young justice lovers!