The other you (Wally/kid flash)

You guys don't know how long I've been waiting for these chapters to come! I'm like 70% sure tho that you guys already know what's gonna happen.
==============================

///third person pov///

You were getting ready for your family's outing 'bonding' time or so you like to call it at the museum. You wore a black leather body suit with a pair a black pumps and a wrist length gloves with Diamond cat claws on the nails. Along with that you had a black mask, golden belt, necklace long gold necklace with golden plates centered with small diamonds and cute black cat ears. Like your mother your choice weapon is a black leather whip.

-time skip, your pov-

We're currently on the roof of some building next to the museum for Cleopatra's ruby! I sat down on the edge of the roof waiting for midnight to give us the all clear that everyone was in the right place at the right time.

Once she gave us the all clear I carved out a hole large enough for all of us to come in one at a time with my claws. Once we were in I saw it, the big beautiful red ruby it looks fantastic!

'I want that ruby, I want it real bad' I thought as I looked with wide eyes and a large smile. We walked closer to the gem as I saw how much nicer it looks up close.

'it's so pretty, I wonder if wally's seen it yet? if he hasn't that's to bad... wait what!' I shook my head at the thought if wally, I have to focus on this right now.

"Catwoman, I see you've gotten your self kittens" a might I say slightly scary voice echoed threw the room.

"Batman, nice of my favorite toy to come and play" mom purred at batty himself who stood on a ledge.

"ooh it's Batman, do we get to play too~" I joked as I rested an arm on midnight's shoulder. She traded her own little humor but there were new scents in the room so I didn't really listen. It wasn't till I turned around with midnight that I saw our new toys.

I took my whip out as midnight took her gun into her hand. 'let's play'

-4 minutes later-

We got 4 of them so far those of which are currently being hung upside down by a rope to the ceiling by midnight. I take a look around when a blur of yellow and red circled me making me very dizzy. Of coarse the dizziness stopped...after the blur gave me a punch in the tummy.

"I don't usually hit girls especially cute ones but you'll be an exception" he said wi th a wink.

I stood back up and did what mom always does to lure her pry, be hot. I swayed my hips from side to side how I've seen mum do it millions of times and circled the quickster. He just stared at me mesmerized, I swear he was drooling; I walked up to him and placed my hand on his cheek, then round house kicked him to the ground and wrapped my whip around him.

About 2-3 minutes later I'm tightening my leather whip around 5 of the new toys we have, while midnight plays with the birdie. I kneel infront of kid flash and touch his cheek and move my lips to his ear.

"I think your my favorite new toy" I whispered sweetly into his ear then gave him a lingering kiss on the side of his lips. I stood back up and as mom and sis were having their fun I grabbed the gem and called it was time to go.

We escaped quickly and our now at our place me in my room having some (F/F) and laying down.

'he'll be entertaining, but I wonder if wally would count as a new toy. . .'