Their Mentors Find Out Pt. 1

Robin/Dick

  You and Dick were chasing each other around on rooftops after having both snuck away from patrol time.
  He tackled you down and started tickling your sides while grinning. You squealed squirming around and laughing trying to get him to stop.
  "R-robin! Stoooooop!" You exclaimed between your laughter.
  "Say I'm the best boyfriend in the world" he said tickling your sides harder.
  "Never!" You exclaimed shaking your head with tears in your eyes.
  "You have until I count to five to surrender" he warned which finally made you give up.
  "Y-you're the best boyfriend in the world!"
  Releasing you with an accomplished look on his face he kissed you sweetly and sat next to you.
  Catching your breath you sighed and turned to him your eyes widened when you saw what or more like who was a little way behind him.
  "Robin what is the meaning of this" a stoic, ruff voice said lowly.
  Quickly getting up to your feet the two of you faced the dark night admittedly a tad bit afraid.
  "U-um well stay traught and hear me out, Midnight and I are together" Dick said holding onto your hand. You tightened your grip on his hand nervously.
  The seemingly grumpy mentor stared at the two of you not saying a word. "I won't force anything. Let's hope your making the right choice" was all he said before dissappearing.
  You and Dick were shocked but weren't gonna say anything so that you guys could have this one as a freeby.
  "Should I be cautious?" You asked still holding on tightly to his hand.
  "Uh, yeah..." he said drifting off but than smiled realizing that he pretty much had the bats okay to be with you.
  "Now where were we-" he said mischievously but than noticed you were already running away from him.
  "Hey no fair!" He yelled running after you.

~Wally/Kid Flash~

"Come on (y/n) it won't be so terrible" he said pulling you along to a science museum he's been wanting to see with you.
  You put on a smile and at least pretended you were gonna be happy with it for him, even if you didn't really wanna go.
  Once the two of you had arrived you had to admit it was at least a little fun. Or at least it was funny to watch wally act like a complete idiot and science nerd all at the same time.
  It would have been decently perfect if it weren't for captain cold busting in here and giving everyone such a cold greeting.
  Wally groaned and snuck away in all the confusion before running back now in his KF suite.
  Deciding that you might as well help out you went to the restroom, where ironically no one else was, and hurried back. 'I wonder if he'll let us leave after we beat this guy' You thought to your self as you jumped from the second floor and knocked captain cold from behind.

-one fight scene later-

  The unconscious captain freeze was now tied up and against the wall. The museum a bit chilly but nothing to bad, the people were able to escape safely.
  "So how do you feel about sushi after this?" Kid flash asked walking over to you with his hands on his sides.
  "Sounds good, I know this great place near here" you replied dusting your gloved hands off.
  "So do I it's called 'Kid you are so busted' ever heard of it?" Asked an irritated voice behind us. We both froze recognizing the voice before slowly turning.
  The Flash stoof there arms crossed as he stared at us.
  "O-oh hey Flash what are you doing here?" Wally asked nervously scratching the back of his head.
  "Oh nothing just came to check out the Captain Cold mess, saw you two making plans and checked the video footage from the cameras." He said summing things up only barely.
  "Oh is that all.." wally asked nervous about what was going to happen. He most definitely did not want to have to lock his girlfriend up in jail.
  "No not yet, I also saw that shadow had helped. Should I take it as she's not a bad cat anymore?" He asked.
  This made you shrink a little. "Does it count if I have the thought in my head?" You asked sheepishly making wally look at you surprised, he didn't know you were thinking about it.
  Flash simply smirked shaking his head, "okay well enjoy your date I'll be taking him" he said picking up captain freeze and running away in a flash.
  "Soooooooo, sushi?" You asked and he nodded, after you both changed back into your normal attire you both left to go eat. Ignoring what had happened for now.