Poison Ivy finds out!

"Mother I have to tell you the truth. For the past few months I've been dating Super boy, the sorta son of Superman? He's a hero yeah obviously but I still wanna be with him." no she'd cut me off the moment I said the word dating.
  I'm standing in front of a mirror grabbing some of my things, for example: my toothbrush, brushes, and my potted pet plant Dot.
  Why am I getting these things? Answer: because I'm not staying in the same house as that woman when she becomes enraged with me.
  Packing my carry on bag with clothes and other important things I edited what I would say to my mom.
  "Mom as you know while you've been gone I have been the one causing havoc in your place. Though I've been lacking lately because of something important to me, or rather someone. To get things stright mom I'm dating Super boy and there isn't anything you can do about it!" that sounds pretty good right? Maybe she wouldn't trying killing me if I said it like that.
  I was feeling confident, that is until I heard the one voice I really didn't wanna hear just yet.
  "You're dating WHO!?"
  My mother.
  "Mom you're early!" I panicked and quickly closed my bag holding it behind me.
  "Don't try to change the subject! I'm gone for a few short months and you're dating a hero!? What has gotten into you!?" she yelled rooted to her spot in front of my door, the only exit to my room.
  "Mom please listen I really care for him okay! I want to stay with him nothing has gotten into me!" I said a little louder than I intended it to.
  "I refuse to allow this!"
  "Well it's not up to you!" I yelled and grabbed Dot and jumped out my window then blocked it off with thorny vines along with all the other exits of the house.
  Guess I'm a hobo now! Maybe I can call in a favor.