~when you meet him~ Conner/super boy

(Ex/N)- ex boyfriend

third person pov:

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?" your ex-boyfriend (Ex/N) called out to you as you stormed away after you caught him having a full blown make out session with your ex-bff Tiffany (I am so sorry if your name is Tiffany).

"I'm leaving you dirty son of a donkey, have fun with your new girlfriend!!" you yelled as you slammed the door to his apartment and ran to the park. Honestly your glad that you two were over now, he was never really worth the time you gave him; He was mean, loud, annoying, and dumb as a box of nails.

You just sat down criss scross under a big oak tree thinking when you saw a boy come up to you. He had on a black T-shirt with a red superman symbol on it and this pair of breath taking sky blue eyes. Even though you thought he was cute and all, you really were not in the mood to talk to a stranger.

"Hi, names conner" he greeted awkwardly. you looked up but focused mainly on the two boys behind him one with Slightly curly red/orange hair and the other wore a pair of black sunglasses and a jacket; both of them trying to contain they're laughter.

You looked back at conner as he said his name was and saw that he looked like he didn't want to even talk to me. '10 bucks says he had to do this on a dare' you challenged your self in your head, and gave him a slight cold glare.

"look don't talk to me if you were dared or challenged to do so, I'm not in the mood to deal with an annoying boy that thinks he can walk up to a random girl and probably flirt with them especially if it was only on a challenge." You said in one breath then went back to looking at the flowers around you. When you looked back up to see if he was gone you were suprised to see he was still there, only he looked mad.

"Look here you can't just assume I'm here to talk to you cause I was forced to! You don't have to be rude in general eather!" he yelled but not loud enough to get the attention of passers by's. This only got you more ticked off cause you knew what both of you said was true.

You alowed a sigh to release from your lips and got up. "look I'm sorry I said that I'm just not in a very good mood right now." You hesitated seeing he was curious then continued. "my boyfriend cheated on me with my best freind..."

he just stood there, suprised that anyone would cheat on such a pretty girl, but didn't show it. "I'm sorry" was all that came from his mouth. Oh how you hated those words but you liked the sound of his voice when he said it. sweet, gentle, you'd think it would be out of his nature.

"Hey not your fault, any way I better be on my way now, my mom should be worried by now, oh and my name is (Y/N)." you said starting to leave till you felt him tug at your arm.

"here..." he said slipping a piece of paper into your hand. "incase you wanna talk or something" you smirked.

"part of the bet?"

he smiled at the comment. "yeah"

with that we both went our separate ways. once you got home you flopped on your bed and looked at the paper...

'this may be a nice turn of events' you smiled at the thought.