the clowns find out!

(f/cf) - favorite cake flavor
  (f/ff) - favorite frosting flavor

"Bakin a cake, bakin a cake, making a cake for my funeral" I hummed to myself while decorating the (f/cf) cake with (f/ff) frosting. Today is the day I'm going to tell my parents that I'm in love with a hero. Will they take it well? No. Will they kill me? Most definitely.
  I'm the adopted daughter of the Joker and Harley Quin, and by adopted I mean kidnapped when I was like 7, like hell was I gonna tell them and survive. So if I'm dieing tonight I'm gonna have some cake and an emergency exit plan.
  My mama already knows I'm dating but she don't know who it is that I'm dating so it'll be a bit of a shock for her. I should just leave a note telling them shouldn't I? Probably a lot less lethal that way.
  I contemplate it for a few minutes before getting a large notepad and writting down everything they need to know. Once I finish the letter I put it right next to the cake I made, pack all my normal clothes, take off the trackers that are on all of my clothes, painfully remove the tracker in my arm, patch myself up, and leave through the back as fast as I could.
  Oh I hope that this doesn't blow up in my face...

   The letter:

Dear mama and papa,
  So you're both probably wondering where I am. I'm runnin for the hills and never lookin back! Imma be a hobo or maybe join a circus? That would seem to fit nicely huh?
Well now you're thinking what I'm talking about. Well I have some news!
My boyfriend is a hero or I guess maybe hero in training? And I knew you would want to kill me for falling in love with him so I ran. I can't be evil anymore. Oh and I have a boyfriend, lol forgot to say that first.
Anyways bye!
Ps. The cake is for you guys but I don't know if I added to much sugar. Guess it's just like me: super sweet and probably bad for your health in the long term but you don't care!