Bart/Impulse Catch Up

New keys:
(Rm/n) -roommates name

-Meeting him-

"Everybody needs inspiration~ everybody needs a song~ a beautiful melody, when the nights feel looong" you sang to yourself quietly as you walked down the sidewalk eating from your bag of sweets you had just bought.
Not paying much attention to where the hell you were going or what was going on around you, how smart of you.
You heard a loud honking coming from afar and turned your head when you saw a van speeding towards you with no sign of even trying to slow down. You froze in not fear but more like surprise/shock of what was happening.
'Maybe this is karma' you thought to yourself as the van got closer but just before it was about to hit it a blur ran by picking you up and setting you down in the nearest safest spot.
Looking up at your savior you were met with a pair of energetic green eyes and adorable smile, wow..
"hey are you alright? you nearly got hit there for a moment I'm impulse aka B-" he got caught before he said anything about his name by a guy in a blue beetle suite, You realized the hero was Blue beetle, he hit him upside the head and said something in Spanish about identities?
"Thank you for saving me, I'm usually more careful then that" You said rubbing the back of your neck interrupting their conversation. Turning to me, Impulse grinned and gave me a thumbs up.
"no problem! I gotta go now, cya around!" He chimed before running off with Blue Beetle flying after him.
Blinking a few times you grinned to your self and started giggling amazed of what just happened. Putting your hands in your pockets you felt something in there that wasn't in there before and pulled it out to see an orange piece of paper with a series of numbers scribbled on it.
"sneaky speedy red head" you mumbled to yourself smiling as you put it back and walked off to your best friends house.

-Talking on the phone-

You were taking a nap in your room because it's been a long and tiring day for you due to school and practice with your roommate who was also your best friend.
Meanwhile downstairs your phone rang and your best friend decided why the hell not and answered it when she saw that there wasn't a caller ID in place yet.

(Rm/n): hello? (Y/n) phone who's this?

Impulse: Hey!- wait this isn't (Y/n)

(Rm/n): yeah I'm her best friend, now who is this?

Impulse: I'm a new friend of (Y/n)! Can I talk to her please?

(Rm/n) raised a brow then shrugged going up to your room and walking in tossing the phone at your head.
You whimpered slightly and rubbed your head waking up being putting the phone to your ear.

(Y/n): hello? (Y/n) speaking who's this?

Impulse: hey! It's me Impulse, remember from the park?

(Y/n) oh yeah yeah, wait how'd you get my number?....

Impulse: the Justice League supercomputer

When you heard this you looked at your phone surprised before putting it back to your ear.

(Y/n): um okayyyy? So what's up?

Impulse: do you wanna hang out? I found this really cool Chinese place while chasing after the guy who nearly hit you with his van and they serve this really good orange chicken so do you wanna come with me?

'He seriously said that all in a single breath..' you thought to yourself before agreeing and telling him where to meet you. Then a thought crossed your mind.