The other you (Robin/dick)

you guys don't know how long I've been waiting for these chapters to come! I'm like 70% sure you guys already know what's gonna happen.
--------------------------------------------------

///third person///

You, your sister and your mom were getting ready for 'work' at the museum of natural history where they were holding Cleopatra's crown ruby (totally made that up).

You were wearing flexible black body suit along with thigh high black leather boots, elbow long black gloves, a face mask that covers your eyes and a black belt. Unlike your mother or sister you had black gun as your weapon. (look at the picture above).

-le time skip, your pov-

We were on the roof top of a building right next to the museum waiting just a little longer to break in. There were still a few people who stayed way past closing, so we're gonna give them about 5 minutes to get out before we do are cat thang.

"3...2...1 and~ okay everyone is out and security are positioned away from the ruby we're clear to go" I told them as I got out of the security cameras feed.

Shadow aka my sister carved out a hole big enough for us to all fit through one at a time threw the window on the side of the museum. once we were in, we were literally in the same room as the gem what our luck right?

'this seems too easy even for us, ugh it's boring! I wish there were some toys to play with, maby a little birdie...' I thought but then shook my head when I realized I wanted robin here. I noticed someone else had a head shaking thought as well.

"Catwoman, I see you've gotten your self kittens" a low, leveled voice boomed threw the room.

"Batman, nice of my favorite toy to come and play" my mom or should I say catwoman purred playfully as she turned and looked up to a ledge that held batman.

"ooh it's batman, do we get to play to?~" shadow giggled as she walked over to me and rested an arm on my shoulder.

"come on sis you never take another kitty's toy" I joked along smirking while mom just gave us a humored glare.

"now girls I think you have your own toys to play with" she smiles as she points behind us. We turned and met a group of 6 kids around our age, one of them including bird boy.

'this'll be fun'

-8 minutes later-

"1,2,3,4,5..wait where's bird boy?" shadow asked looking around while tightening her whip around the other 5. I looked around the room slightly breathless, i mean me and shadow just faught 5 sidekicks at once that counts fir something right!?

Mom was still playing with her toy and I could make out kiss marks on his mask and scratches along his suit; What I really noticed though was that bird boy was sneaking from behind no doubt to help batty.

'not on my watch bird boy!' I thought as I ran towards him right when he ran towards mom, we collided rolling to the ground sadly he pined me.

"nice try kitty" he mocked as he took out hand cuffs.

"oh yeah I know" I said smirking as I kicked him off of me and cuffed his arms behind his back and straddled him. "this kitty has moves birdie" I purred moving my face closer to his eyes widened slightly.

"yo midnight (you can change your cover name if you want) stop playing around and let's go!" shadow called out gem in hand whip in the other.

"till we meet again bird boy~" I purred before giving him a quick teasing kiss and running away along with catwoman and shadow sirens and flashing lights now showing up at the museum.

'sorry robin but at work your my new toy' I thought as we jumped from roof to roof all the way back to our apartment.