When you talk on the phone (conner/ super boy)

//your p.o.v//

I was just hanging around, litterally I was hanging upside down cause it help me think. I was thinking about everything. My mom, that donkey (Ex/name), ms. donkey Tiffany (again I'm so sorry if your name is Tiffany let's go with GG). Then I started thinking about that conner guy...

'I wonder if he's free right now...' I shake my head and jump down from the tree I was in.

'who gives a damn any more' I th ought as I pulled my phone out and called the number he gave me. it rung maby 4 times before someone picked up it wasn't conner though it was a more feminine voice.

???: hello? Megan speaking

you: Oh umm sorry must be the wrong number I'm calling for a boy named conner sorry. I was about to hang up when she spoke stopping me.

Megan: no don't go, this is the right number he just told me to watch his phone while he probably beat the guys for taking his phone.

you: ohh, umm ok I'm (y/n), are you his girlfriend or something?

Megan: no, I'm just a freind we're more like siblings then anything, oh he's back hope we meet. I heard shuffles then another voice, this time it belonged to conner.

Conner: Umm hey (y/n), what's up?

you: just wanted to see If you wanted to hang out, I've got nothing better to do

Conner: sure, were are you right now?

you: park, same tree as last time

conner: be there is 30 minutes

you: see yah then

We both then hung up and I sat under my tree and waited under my tree. mom is goin to be exited to see I made a new freind.

'I wonder if we are friends. . .'