You find out his other identity

(robin/dick 3rd person pov)

you were sitting on a roof top in your normal cloths since you didn't have patrol today. You were about to throw a rock into a tree when instead you accidentally hit some kid that looked around your age with black hair and dark shaded sunglasses right in the head.

'sheat!' you thought as you rolled away from the edge just as he looked up. "few, that was a close one" you said as you stood up.

"You really should apologize after hitting someone on the head" a voice that made me jump said from behind. I turned to see it was that same boy that was just down there.

"I don't know what your talking about" you said denieing the whole thing, and at the same time taking in his appearance. he seemed oddly familiar....

'IT'S BIRDS BOY!' you thought finally realizing who the mystery boy was. "Hey robin" you said plainly as he froze you bet out of shock.

he chuckled Slightly, taking off his sunglasses showing off his icy blue eyes. "how did you figure out it was me?"

"lucky guess, so what should I call you now?" you questioned smiling at him.

"Richard- wait as in Richard Wyne?" you interrupted him quickly as he moved his hand In a 'sort of' motion. "my names Richard Grayson, or Wyne if you give me my adopted father's last name. call me dick though"

you smiled and held my hand out to him "well Dick Grayson, I'm (l/n), (f/n) (l/n)" you said smiling as he chuckled and shook my hand.

"It's a great to finally meet you (f/n)"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(wally/Kid Flash your pov)

"walllyyy I donnn'ttt waaannnaa!" I complained as wally dragged me over to the track that, for some reason, has become our usual hang out spot. He was trying to get me to run the track at least once with him cause I told him about my lack of speed and he wanted to help out.

"come on (y/n) it's not like I'm making you run a marathon! it's just one lap then I'll take you where ever you want, okay princess?" he winked at the end making me role my eyes snickering.

"fiiine, but just cause after your treating me to lunch" I said tying my tennis shoes. He groaned slightly dramatically but still agreeing to it. He said he'd time how fast I could run around the whole track when he said Go I took off running as fast as I could.

Once I finished the lap I was breathing rather heavily and really wanted some chips maybe cotton candy. I collapsed onto the grass that was next to the track as wally stood looking down at me.

"you say your not a runner, but beautiful you ran this whole track in 3 minutes, which is pretty fast for someone who's complained so much already" he said chuckling. I punched his leg still out of breath closing my eyes trying to calm my breaths till I finally sit back up.

"yeah yeah whatever, your such a gluten though I'm probably faster then you" I said whilst moving around so I was in a criss-cross position facing him. He smirked and knelt down, very close, in front of me so I was face to face with his green eyes.

"Trust me, I am waaaay faster then you are" he said stretching the 'a' to make a point. I rolled my eyes and pushed his face away. He smiled and looked around quickly for some reason even though it was pretty dark out.

'What is he checking for? people? no ones out at this time, I know I usually wouldn't but what cha gonna do when he gives the puppy eyes, say no?' while I was zoning out thinking he snapped me back into reality by slightly kicking me.

I glared up at him, which unfazed him completely, and ran. And no not normally HE RAN IN A STINKING BLUR!

My jaw whent slack as he did one lap, two laps, three laps till I got dizzy. "HOLLY MOTHER OF CHEESCAKES YOUR KID FLASH ARNT YOU!?!" I yelled out as he skidded to a stop motioning me to quiet down even though no one was around.

"yeah I am, but it's a secret do no telling anyone that your freinds with the kid flash. alright babe?" he said with both seriousness and self pride as I giggled.

"First off I am not your babe, and second don't worry I can keep a secret. now let's go to Applebee's!" I yelled jumping onto his back pigy back style as he chuckled and slightly super speeded to a close by Applebee's.

--------------------------------------

(for conner and kaldur they pretty much already know so blah these two may be on the eh side okay? they're also gonna be short)

(conner/super boy, your p.o.v)

"CONNER LET ME THE HELL GO!!" I screemed as he wince slightly but chuckled and kept me thrown over his shoulder.

Your probably wondering how the heck we got like this right? well don't it's simple, he's a jerk! I was just drinking a slushy and walking around town randomly when I accidentally bumped into him and spilled it on his shirt. Next thing I know he's thrown me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and started walking into the park.

I don't even know why we spend so much time there it's just relaxing I guess. "conner I told you to let me go, I said sorry!" I started hitting his back as hard as I could but him being super boy I dought he can feel it.

"Nope you ruined my favorite shirt and aren't these your favorite pair of jeans?" he said and I could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

"conner I swear if your going to ruin these, I will rip those blue eyes out of your head. shove them down your throat. just so you can see me tear you apart!!" I threatened kicking my legs and hitting his back continually. I could tell that he was next to the lake in the park and moved my position so I was bridal style still squirming In his iron grip.

"I'll take my chances" he gave me one last amused smile and tossed me into the dirty lake water. I screamed slightly due to the sudden cold and cause he threw me into a damn lake!

I stood up soaked and looked up at him angrily as he simply smirked. "oh just watch super boy imma get you back" I whispered knowing he'd hear and rand out of the water and away from a shocked looking super boy. He finally started chasing me calling for me to come back.

'no way sucker!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(kaldur/aqualad, your p.o.v)

"aqualad...aqualad....AQUALAD!!!!" I finally yelled shaking his shoulders waking him up. He was sleeping on the beach in the sand, don't think that's good for him.

"I'm up, I'm up (y/n)? why did you wake me up?" he asked frowning slightly. I rolled my eyes and helped him up only now noticing his normal clothing.

"you were in the sun, at the beach asleep, I didn't think that would be a good thing" I answered as he smiled. "So what cha up to aqualad?"

"other then sleeping nothing, and my proper name is kaldur'ram but my freinds call me kaldur" he smiled looking at me.

"well okay then, kaldur" I said grinning.

------------------

yup that's it don't hate me okay that's all peace out!