when you talk on the phone (wally/kid flash)

Your pov

"The justice League was established when- UGH THIS IS SO BORING!" I complained to my self in my room. why my mom is making me learn this stuff I don't know im just saying she's mean. I close the book she got me to study on the justice League and threw it across the room.

'I seriously need a distraction but (BFF/N) is probably busy and I can't just ca- holly fish sticks idea!' I thought as I ran down stairs.

-five minutes later-

I come back into my room with some fish sticks, (or whatever if u don't like fish sticks) and sat back down happily with my food. 'ok now that I have my food what should I do...' I took a quick glance at my phone and remembered about a certain freakled red head. I found the paper in my wallet (or purse) and called his number. It didn't even ring twice before he picked up.

Wally: yellow, wally speaking who's this?

(Y/N): hey its (y/n) from the track race a few days ago. he sort of sounded like he was eating, I mean I probably did to but it didn't help that he chocked as soon as I said who I was.

wally: hey (y/n)! I honestly didn't think you would call what's up?

(y/n): eh not much just bored from studying, thought you could help distracte me

wally: absolutely, I'm told to be very distracting maby 'cause of my good looks and charm. I could practically see his confident face, but then I heard laughing at the other end and someone say yeah right which caused me to giggle a bit. Then sadly I heard my mom calling saying lunch is ready; and I had already finished my fish sticks so I was hungry again.

(y/n): hey I have to go, wanna hang out tomorrow though?

wally: sure, place and time?

(y/n): hmm, how about the local track at around 1?

wally: deal see yah tomorrow.

And with that we hung up and I walked down stairs to my calling mother only thoughts going threw my mind though are of tomorrow.

'wally's goin to be a great freind...I just know it'