when you talk on the phone (kaldur/aqualad)

///your p.o.v///

I was just relaxing at the beach watching as the waves came onto the shore line. I would go swimming but I forgot a change of cloths and these are good Jean's.

eventually I just sat on a big rock surrounded by the water, but it's close enough to the shore that I could just jump across. I got bored pretty soon so I just started to sing the tune of please don't leave me by pink; well that's till my phone began to ring an unknown number showed.

you: hello, (y/n) speaking how may I help you? I said in a polite manner, never know who could be calling.

Aqualad: hello? is this (y/n)? I recognized the voice instantly, it was aqualad the boy who 'saved me' a few days back.

you: Yes it is, I'm assuming this is aqualad

aqualad: Yes, I wanted to know if you were ok, that jump you took was dangerous it could have caused an injury.

you: yeah, no I'm fine thanks for the consideration but I don't need it.

aqualad: I'd still like to check to make sure your ok, if it's ok with you that is

you: Umm, sure why not I'm at the beach a few miles west of the cliff I dove off of

aqualad: I'll be there soon, till then goodbye

with those words he hung up and I just stared at my phone.

'this guy is goin to nice for his own good isn't he...that's nice' I thought as a continued to sing, this time the melody of for the longest time.