Settling Down

Learn to deal with things that were meant to be.

January 23, 2012

The Bently Mansion

"Heart's on fire tonight! Feel my bones ignite! Feels like war, war! Heart's on fire tonight! Feel my bones ignite! Feels like war, war! Feels like war, war!" ATL was blaring loudly in my surround sound speakers as I cleaned my room.

But then all of a sudden, it was shut off and I gasped. I was the only one in the house. And it couldn't possibly be...

"What do you want?" I snapped and finished putting my underwear in my drawer.

"Well jeez. Can I not see you?" I turned to see Malina and smiled.

"Yeah. But when did I say you could let yourself into my house?" I chuckled to myself and she looked away.

"I'm not the only one who let myself in." She muttered.

And before I could say anything, Harry Styles came barging into my room.

"I told you to be ready or I would drag you out to my car. Didn't I?" I didn't answer him, too shocked to even say anything.

"Didn't I?!" He yelled and I whimpered.

"Yes. You did." I stood up straight and he took a deep breath.

Then he looked into my closet for suitcases and pulled out the ones that I had in there, laying them open and across my bed.

Then he began to take my drawers out of my dresser and dumped the clothes inside of the suitcases, packing them down once full.

"I am not going with you." I crossed my arms over my chest and he looked up.

He walked past me to my closet and said, "Try and stop me from taking you."

I gritted my teeth and grabbed his arm before he could walk past me again.

"I'm not letting you do this." I pulled on his arm and he roughly pushed me to the ground, making him drop what he had in his hands and pull roughly at his hair.

"You better go take what you want of your parents' because we're not coming back after this." He says dryly, and my hatred and fear for him became stronger as I escaped to my parent's room.

When I walked into their room, my mothers perfume hit me right in the face. It smelled so good, like when she was telling me goodbye before they left. The pictures on their walls were mostly of me, but their wedding picture made me cry.

They looked so happy, so excited. So... In love.

And from looking at the true affection in that picture, I know that I will never feel a love like that. Plus, I'm only seventeen. And if I fall in 'love', than my heart would be utterly broken.

But then the picture on their dresser of all of us made me fall to my knees with the frame in my hands.

Then Malina came running into the room and hugged me tightly.

"It's okay. Baby, it's going to be okay. I'll help you through this."

I hugged her back and closed my eyes tight. My parents are gone.

"Are you ready?" I looked to the door to see Harry leaning against the door frame.

"Can't we just sulk for a moment?" Malina snapped and he stood up straight.

"I don't have a moment." He grated through closed teeth.

"You listen here," Malina stood up and walked up to him, digging her forefinger into his shoulder and making him glare at her with intensity.