She's My Girl

Maybe a title is overrated. Maybe... Sometimes that's all you need.

March 23, 2012

TGI Friday's

"You wanted to take me here?" I said once we got out of his car.

He smiled sheepishly and locked his fingers in mine, "This is my favorite restaurant. No need to judge."

"I'm not judging." I smirked and he stopped walking, making me stop.

He put his hands on my cheeks and smiled at me, making my knees weak, "I love this. What we're doing. We don't have anything wrong right now. We're just normal people in love."

Then he leaned forward and kissed me softly, but then I was mesmerized, and he put his hands behind my neck when I kissed him slower.

"Hey!" There was a honk behind us and Harry slowly pulled his lips from mine, "Get out of the road you arseholes!"

Harry popped his neck and turned to the guy, who was standing out of the car by the door.

"Oh my God. Harry? Harry Styles?" The guy parked his car and then ran over to us, "It's me, Niall Horan."

Harry smiled and punched the guy on the shoulder, "I almost beat the shit out of you."

"How have you been? How long has it been since we've seen each other? Five, six years?" The guy shoved his hands in his pockets and Harry chuckled. Well that's an Irish man if I've ever seen one.

"About that long." Harry nodded his head and I clicked my tongue, making them look at me.

"Who's this?" the guy walked up to me and shook my hand, "I'm Niall. Harry and I went to highschool together."

"I'm Anastasia. Harry and I live together." I smiled and Niall raised his eyebrows.

"Oi. That's great! It's been awhile since Harry lived with anyone," then he turned to Harry and smiled, "Why does she live with you?" Did he just miss us kissing? I guess so.

Then Harry walked up to me and slid his fingers into mine, "Cause she's my girl." My knees went weak and the words made my heart flutter.

"Do what, now?" Niall blinked and gave him a grin.

"She's my girl," Harry repeated, kissing my temple and almost making me die where I stood. I closed my eyes and squeezed his hand, the breeze that blew past us calming down my burning skin.

"Well. Would you mind if I joined you on your date?" Niall smirked and Harry looked down at me, questioning me.

"I think it would be great. I mean, you two need to catch up right?" I said, nodding my head.

"Ah, don't say it like that darling. I just wanna meet you," Niall smiled and put his hands in his pockets, "Besides, I don't like to interfere that much with couples anyways, so I won't be here too long."

"Trust me Niall, you'll be here longer than we will." Harry smirked and Niall rolled his eyes, walking past us and into the restaurant.

Once we were seated at a table, Niall looked across at us, "How long have you two been together."

I furrowed my brows. Harry once said, we're not a couple. So... "Oh we're not-"

"About two months," Harry interrupted me and I looked up at him. He passed me a wink and my skin flushed. We turned back to Niall and Harry said, "You got a girl?"