The Bad-Ass & The Lady Killer

True love has it's perks.

April 10, 2012

The Bently Mansion

Without using the canoes, Harry and I made it back to the house. But of course, we didn't go back alone because Brazton and Penelope were still following us.

I swear. They're like innocent bible-kissers, always watching our backs to make sure we don't do anything wrong.

"Wait," Harry grabbed my arm once we reached the side of the mansion. He tensed even harder and I cocked an eyebrow, "There's someone here."

"Who is it?" I let him push me up against the side of the house and he furrowed his brows.

"My guess is as good as yours, babe," he chuckled a little and looked around the house. He lolled his head back and chuckled again, motioning for me to come to the front, "It's alright."

I walked up to the porch to see Malina laying down on the swing with her phone resting over her eyes to shade them.

"Malina. You whore. You scared the shit out of me." I covered my chest when I stood in front of her and all she did was smile.

"That is my job, darling," she sat up and I sat down beside her, "What are you and rich fucker up to?" she looked up at Harry and he rolled his eyes, leaning up against one of the columns.

"We were just having a day with wife and boyfriend," I joked and Harry glared at me, maybe because I called Brazton my boyfriend. I smirked.

"Yeah. A day in hell," Harry muttered and Penelope and Brazton walked up to the porch. "Hey, glad you could make it," Harry said, putting his hand on Brazton's shoulder before 'accidentally' pushing him.

"You are so fake. I wish you could see how ridiculous you look." Malina laughed at Harry and he scowled.

"You have no room to talk, Malina." Harry scowled again and Malina stood up.

"Name one reason. How am I fake, richie?" she pointed her finger, as if she was offended that he called her fake. Hell, Malina don't take no shit.

"I'm not scared of you, blondie." He crossed his arms and she shoved him a little, making him glare at her.

He went to say something but a white Camaro pulled into the driveway.

And then here came walking, a proud Niall with a Cola in his hand. "Hello ladies," he referred to everyone on the porch. "And man," he referred to Malina and she scoffed at him, making him grin.

"What's up, Ni?" Harry gave him some kind of bro hug and smiled. "Why are you here?" he asked and Niall patted my back.

"Ana here said I could come over any time I wanted to." He smiled.

"Oh did she now?" Harry looked at me and smiled, making me look down.

"Okay hold up, hold up," Malina held up her hands and everyone looked at her. Then she pointed to Niall and said, "Who the hell are you?"

"Someone who's about to take your breath away," he winked and her mouth dropped, "See, what'd I tell you." He put his forefinger under her chin and made a kissy face.

"Back off, you." She pushed him, but couldn't help but smile.

Wait. Did I just, see a spark? I looked around. Was that real?

"I'll get you, babe." Niall winked at her again and Malina looked away, blushing. Oh my God. He made Malina blush. Malina Wood, just blushed.