The Big Night

That red carpet has to be felt to be believed.

April 2, 2012

The Red Carpet

The pumps that Harry bought for me fit me perfectly, and I felt taller as I walked hand in hand with him down towards the Red Carpet.

"I never mentioned how beautiful you look in that dress, Miss Greene," he whispered in my ear and chill bumps rose on my shoulders.

"You don't look too bad yourself, Styles." I smirked he leaned over and kissed my jaw. What I picked for him to wear was a pair of black dress pants, but he insisted on his black skinnies. He wore his boots, and I picked for him to wear a dark blue button-up, it was the color of my dress, and he put on his black leather coat.

He looked to die for.

"Thanks babe," he muttered, kissing my hand.

As soon as we walked up to entrance, I saw celebrities everywhere. Flashing cameras, people posing in ridiculous stances. Welcome to the celebrity world, Anastasia.

"Name?" A man sharply dressed in white with an earpiece on his ear stood in front of us, "I need to know your name."

"Harry Styles. This is my date for tonight," Harry explained and the guy looked at the template in his hands.

"Son of Nicholas Styles?" the man asked, smiling.

"Yes, sir." Harry nodded and the man moved out of the way.

"Hope you have a nice night, Mr. Styles." He seemed, mesmerized by him.

As soon as we passed by paparazzi, they began to follow us.

"Mr. Styles?! Mr. Styles?! Is this your girlfriend?!" People blurted questions everywhere and Harry nodded his head, answering all of them.

I leaned over to his shoulder and put my arm around it, "Do you have a secret life I don't know about or something?"

"Of course not," he chuckled, "When my dad was alive, we would come down to L.A. all of the time. Meeting new people, going to interviews. I had such a great time. And the Red Carpet was the thing he looked forward to, and everyone was looking forward to him coming," he took a breath and waved at a man on the other side of the paps. He looked at me and smiled, "But they wanted me to come when they found out about his death. When I agreed, it went viral. Everyone was talking about me."

"So you're practically a celebrity?" You could hear the shock in my voice and he chuckled a little.

Before he could say anything, one guy popped out of the crowd and looked at Harry, "Would you mind stepping in front of this backdrop?" He pointed to a large wall and Harry took my hand, leading me to the drop.

"Just smile that breathtaking smile of yours, and let me hold you," he said once we were standing in front of it.

"That won't be a problem." I smiled and he gave me a grin.

He firmly wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into him and making me put my hands on his chest.

"You look so good next to me, bébé. Ce est comme si vous étiez censé pour moi." He gave me a smirk and I looked up at him. He kissed my forehead, "I love you, Anastasia."

"I love you." I smiled and he winked at me.

"Kiss her!" Someone yelled as the many pictures were being taken, "On the lips!"