L.A. Baby

"Oh just you wait baby. We'll rule this city."

March 29, 2012

Los Angeles, California

"Come on. I can't wait to see the inside!" I exclaimed as we hauled our luggage into the motel.

"Okay, okay." Harry laughed a little and we ran up the stairs until we reached the fourth floor. I leaned back on the wall while Harry fished for the key in his pocket. "You ready?" he asked, smiling.

I nodded my head and he slowly opened the door, and I loved it. The kitchen was small and cozy, and it had tile on the floors. The living room area had carpet and there was a large couch and a flat screen. I walked into the bedroom and smiled. It was just like Harry's bed, only bigger.

"You don't like it, do you?" He tossed the suitcases on the bed after I did.

"I love it! It's perfect." I leaned against the doorframe and he picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"I'm really glad you like it. Plus, there's a private beach outside so only the residents can access it. That means we can go skinny dipping." He raised his eyebrows, flirting with me.

"You are such a pig." I snorted and he grinned at me.

"You wanna go to the pool?" he asked and I smiled bigger.

"There's a pool!" I said excitedly and he nodded.

"But, you can only go to the pool of you promise to wear a blue bikini like you did last time." He is being so flirty! I love this...

"But it's dark." I whined and he smiled.

"No one will be able to see us then." He let go of my legs and walked to the bathroom, but then he came back out without any clothes on and I shrieked, "It's not like you haven't seen it, so hush." He winked at me and I covered my mouth to hide my smile. Then he walked into the bathroom to change into his trunks.

I walked over to my suitcase and hunted for my baby blue bikini. Once I found it, I slid my clothes off and only had time to put the bottoms on before Harry walked out of the bathroom.

"Ana!" He hollered and I put my arms over my chest.

"What?" I giggled and he walked over to the window.

"You left the blinds open," he muttered and closed the curtains on the window. "Now come here, let me kiss you." He gave me a grin and I picked up my bikini top before walking over to him.

He slipped my top on and ran his hands over my breasts and smiled at me again before kissing me. His lips slowly slid over mine again and again, and my body shook for more of his touch.

He lifted me up again and sat down on the bed, letting me sit on his lap. I ran my hands over his shoulders and he let out a sharp breath through his nose as he kissed me harder.

He grabbed my hips and laid down, taking me with him so that I was laying on top of him. Then I went with my instinct and began rocking my hips against his. His tongue slid in my mouth and I melted on top of him.

He ran his hands down my body and his middle finger got caught in my bikini strap on the side, making him uncover my hip.

I rocked harder on top of him and he groaned in my mouth, flicking his tongue harder against mine. He pulled his fingers through my hair and I felt this session getting more intense by the second.

I accidentally bit his tongue and he pushed my head down so I would kiss him better. He then pulled his tongue from my mouth and just kissed me.

"I don't want to go to the pool now. I need alcohol to keep myself from physically destroying you," he rasped when he pulled his lips from mine.