Baby, You're Heaven

Never lose sight of anything.

April 4, 2012

The Hotel

"Whisper, say my name, what light? I gettin' lower, trouble, from your lips, one taste, I'm goin' lower, fuck them, between, this feel, is what I'm after, temptate, need the high, fix me, I'm dealin' slower," I fluttered my eyes opened and smiled.

"I don't even care, yeah you got me, good, we don't gotta know if we should, gettin' us on you, yeah you said I could, cause you know that, cause you know," Harry woke me up by his loud singing in the kitchen.

I slipped his shirt on and walked into the kitchen, making him stop singing, "You're a great singer." I smiled and grabbed a piece of bacon off of a plate on the counter, "You really should do it more often." I kissed his bare shoulder and he chuckled.

"I've always wanted to sing to my children or something." He smiled.

"What song was that?" I asked, sitting down on the bar in front of him.

"High.... by Sivik." He blushed and I grinned at him.

"You know any other songs?" I asked and he looked at me like I was crazy.

"Of course I do. Besides you, music is my life." He laughed.

"Can you sing one?" I grabbed another piece of bacon and ate it.

"If you stop eating my bacon," he demanded and I nodded my head, putting my hands by my sides. "Girl you fucking with the best," he started, and then he looked at me. Then he began to walk over to me and I stood up, "Take a picture while I'm deep up in it oh. And if they livin' right next, I bet they'll know my name in a minute. Let me feel your body sweat. I promise that I'll keep your body drippin..." He laughed when I fell over the couch.

I laughed when he helped me up. "I'm not afraid of you, if that's what you're asking," I laughed again, "I just get nervous."

"Why do you get nervous?" he chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist, making butterflies go on a rampage in my stomach.

"Because, you're just... You. I can't explain it. When you touch me, I melt in your hands. Like, the part of my skin you touch... It just swells up and I get so nervous that I'm afraid of what you'll do. And I believe I shouldn't be telling you this." I let out a breath and he smiled at me, making me flutter my eyes closed.

"You like my smile, aye?" He chuckled and lifted my chin up, "I'm glad you told me that. Because now I know what kind of effect I have on you, Miss Greene."

"What makes you think that effect is good?" I laughed a little and opened my eyes to see him smiling again.

He grabbed my thighs and wrapped my legs around his waist, setting me on the arm of the couch.

"Explain to me why it wouldn't be good..." His face was getting closer to mine, and my toes curled from the smile that was getting closer to mine.

"What if I have a heart attack or something?" I suggested and he smirked.

"I would just bring you to the hospital. When you got out, I would probably touch you. You can't make me stop touching you, Miss Greene." He shook his head and I cocked an eyebrow.

"Why do you always want to touch me?" I asked and he lolled his head back.

"Bébé, just look at you dammit. You drive me literally insane. And when we were back at Bently, when you told me to stay away from you. Damn, I just wanted to push you up against the wall and kiss the hell out of you. I wanted to touch you everywhere. Baby, you're heaven on earth. Why do I always want to touch you? Because you make it apparent that sometimes I can't." He pressed his thick lips to my ear and I pushed away the chills that flowed through my body.