No Mercy

*This chapter contains sexual content*

"Don't scream out,
Or I'll dig in.
No need to pout,
Cause this isn't pretend.
Lick your lips,
Like in your dreams.
Buck your hips...
And I'll show you no mercy."

March 12, 2012
Headmaster Styles' Office

Should I even go? No. He's just going to yell at me again. Right? But that's what makes me crawl back to him, right? But she's here. And I don't want her to think anything is going on­ Wait. Yes the hell I do.

I finished curling my hair and slipped on my red silk dress. Then I debated my decision for a few more minutes and looked at the clock. THAT SAID '11:23'! I was supposed to be down there at ten thirty!

I quickly ran out of my room, down the stairs and to the stairs for the left wing. I took a deep breath and ran up the stairs and to his office.

Then I took another deep breath before knocking on the door. When he didn't answer, I knocked again, and I became even more nervous.

Then all of sudden, the door flew open, and Harry wasn't wearing a shirt and only a pair of skinnies. I took my focus from his body to his face, and immediately took a step back. He looked c​razed​ from head to toe. His eyebrows were drawn together and he had red rings around his eyes. H​e's been drinking?

"Um..." I went to turn around but he hastily grabbed my arm and pulled me into the office.

"Get your ass in here. I told you to be here at ten thirty and you show up an hour late? I should have expected that." He shook his head and threw me into the seat in front of his desk. "But no, I had a little hope that you would actually listen to me for the first time."

I opened my mouth to argue but he snapped his head toward me and I sat up in the chair.

"You wear that to come see me?" He asked and I shyly nodded my head. He ran his hand through his hair and sucked in a breath, not able to help the smile that was ready to form on his lips. H​is beautiful... Pink lips... "​You shouldn't have worn that, no." He shook his head and sat down on a chair, nearly missing it. H​e has been drinking.

"Well I just thought that–­"

"Shh.." He closed his eyes tightly and swallowed. "I heard you and Penelope talking today. And I definitely didn't like the way you were talking about yourself."

"How did you know I was talking about me?" I stuttered and he opened his eyes.

"Do you honestly think I'm that stupid? You're the only girl that I've shown affection to in the last six years. I don't think you could have been talking about anyone else." It turned quiet for a minute and he crinkled his nose. "You said she was better than you," He shook his head. "Wrong."

"Harry. She is better than me. She is more beautiful than me­—"

"No." He grew angry again and I swallowed hard, looking down. "No, you look at me." He didn't talk until I looked at him. "I don't give a shit what anyone else says, she is not any more beautiful than a fucking pig. My attention is more drawn to you." He then picked up a flask and brought it to his lips. "You also said that I was done with you. I'm not done with you Ana. Not yet." He hastily shook his head and I sighed.

I crossed my legs and he watched me as I did, his eyes glowing with a lust that I couldn't describe. "There's a reason why I was trying to show you off, Miss Greene."

"You couldn't possibly want to show me off. I have nothing.." I looked down, afraid to see if he would look at me like he did moments ago.

"Come here," He said and I looked up at him. He jerked his chin, gesturing for me to come sit.. On his lap? "I won't bite." He said before raring his teeth, winking at me.