Surprise Encounters

Never underestimate what the eye can see.

April 11, 2012

The Bently Mansion

"You're lucky I didn't beat the shit out of her when she swung on me, Anastasia." Malina was pacing back and forth in my bedroom and I smiled, "Don't look at me like that. I've hit her before and I'm not afraid to do it now. That little bitch needs to learn how to keep her damn mouth shut." She pulled her fingers through her long, blonde hair and sighed, "She is going to get her ass beat by so many people one day and I am going to be there to watch. And you know what else? I think she's purposely trying to warm up to just so you'll give Harry up to her."

I cocked an eyebrow. "Are you sure?"

"Abso-fucking-lutely," she growled and I smiled a little. "I don't know why you keep smiling. It's like you consider her as your friend or something." I smiled again, "Oh no. No, no, no. You can not be friends with a priss like her. Ana, are you insane? And she's trying to steal your man. Anastasia Greene's man. Last time a girl tried to take a man from you, you knocked her teeth right through her lips. Why can't you do that now?" she whined and she laughed a little, "I mean, what happened to you? You used to be so awesome... But now you're just... Tied down."

"I'm not tied down to anybody," I shook my head and she gave me a Really? look, "I'm serious M. I don't like to be tied down, and I am not tied down to anyone."

"Well richie sure likes to think differently," she threw her hand in the air and smiled, "I don't think you're fully aware of the way he feels about you, Ana."

"Oh I'm well aware." Remember Ana? He used you for sex whenever you first started showing affection? Remember? God. How could I forget? I rolled my eyes.

"What? What did he do? You never did explain to me what was going on between you two a few days ago," she crossed her arms and sat down on the bed with me, "Do you want to tell me?"

"Not really," I groaned and she looked at me sternly.

"Well honey. Now I'm not giving you much of a choice," she snapped and I groaned again.

"Whenever we first met... When he kissed me, it wasn't real," I spit out and she furrowed her brows.

"What do you mean, it wasn't real?" she asked slowly and I sighed.

"When he kissed me, he was just doing it for his own pleasure." It hurt to be reminded how he fell in love with me. If he really is in love with me... Malina looked at me, confused, "I was his guilty pleasure." She still looked confused, "Oh my God, Malina. Basically whenever we started seeing each other and after he kissed me, he was only using me for sex."

Her mouth dropped, and she stood up and walked out of my room. I looked down the hallway as she marched down it and scowled, "Don't you make that noise at me. Imma show this fucker who's boss."

"No. Malina. Please stop. We've already worked this out and I don't want this to come up again." I grabbed her arm and she looked at me.

"Anastasia. He has hurt you," she looked at my eyes and searched my face, "And I can tell you're bleeding on the inside just because you told me what was wrong. He needs to hurt the way you did."

"He's already been hurt..." I muttered and she pressed her lips together.

"Not like you have," she blurted before she continued to walk.