Party Invasion

It ain't nothing but a party.

March 19, 2012
The Dahm Mansion

I could tell already, that this was going to be a sick party. Malina somehow got the editor and chief of our school's' website to post a reminder that there was a party at my house tonight. And at least 200 people have shown up already.

My house is probably big enough to hold the entire school.

I turned on some music and turned off the lights, turning on some flickering ones. Everyone was having a good time, except the problem was, Malina wasn't here yet.

I was just about to call her but there was a knock on the door.

"Wazzup?!" Malina yelled over the music when I opened the door. And my eyes transferred from hers to the bags in her hands, "What's wrong with a little bit of alcohol?"

"Um, M, we're underage." I laughed and she scoffed.

"That doesn't stop any mofo from drinking," she then walked into the house and into the kitchen, setting the drinks and mixtures on the counter. Then she pulled out a pitcher and began pouring mixtures and drinks in it, shaking it up and blending it together, "Don't look at me like that. You don't know how many parties I've been to."

Then I realized that I had been gaping at her.

"And what the hell are you wearing?" she asked, stopping what she was doing and looking at my outfit, "You can't wear shit like that to a party, especially your own."

She grabbed my arm and pulled me to the stairs and up to my room. She pushed me in front of my full body mirror and I winced at myself.

I was wearing skinnies, a food stained t-shirt, and my hair was a wild mess. I had been preparing all day since Malina didn't bother to do it the night I asked her, so I didn't have time to get ready or change.

She walked to my closet and pulled out a red party dress that was about thigh length, and my black pumps.

"Put this on," she shoved the outfit in my arms and I began to put it on. Once I had it on, she pulled me to her and began to do my makeup.

"What is wrong with you, M?" I asked and she stopped. She turned me around and brushed out my hair, putting some mousse in it that she found in my bathroom.

"That rich fucker ran into me while I was at the liquor store. Called me a bitch and told me to burn in hell. And I did not like that at all. So I punched him in the face," I snapped my head towards her and she put lipstick on her lips, "He only bled for a few minutes, then he apologized. I had forgiven him for a few minutes, but then he called you t​he bitch."

"What did you do?" I swallowed.

"Let's just say that he might have a concussion." I laughed and she smiled at me.

"And don't be a puss all night. You're supposed to be having fun. I'm back home, remember? You're supposed to be happy that I'm here." I ran my hand through her hair and she scowled at me, patting it down.

"Alright, alright. I won't be moody. Let's just have a good time." She smiled and I looked in the mirror when she walked to the door.

I looked better than I did last night. Last night.... Was one of the worst nights of my life.

I shook my head and walked out of my room. When we walked downstairs, the doorbell rang. Like I said, there was only about 200 people at the moment, but as soon as I opened the door, people started flooding in and it's like the crowd never stopped.