Tonight, We're Fake.

Never hide your true desires, or things will go wrong.

March 18, 2012
The Bently Dining Room

I pinned the rest of my hair up and scanned my body in the mirror. This is probably the best I've looked in weeks, maybe even months.

I was wearing a small black dress that clung to the shape of my body, and I was wearing a pair of dark red heels. My hair was in bigger curls than usual, and I applied not even an inch of makeup.

I jumped when there was a knock on my bedroom door.

"I hope you're not naked because I'd have to get naked as well-­" Harry came in smirking, but his smirk faded when he looked at me, "Might as well get naked anyways. Damn, c​her.​"

"Hey. I'm not yours tonight, so don't touch," I pointed my finger in his face and his smirk came back, "Besides, I don't want to mess up my hair. I didn't make a good first impression on your mom when she came down here, and tonight is my shot at recovering it."

"You actually want to be liked by my mom? Anastasia, my mother hates everyone," he laughed a little and smiled, "But of course, she doesn't have to hate Penelope."

I scowled and he walked up behind me in my mirror. He put his hands around my waist, and kissed my neck, blowing his hot breath on it. I couldn't help but smile and he squeezed me tighter.

"Don't smile at me like that." He chuckled and I smiled bigger.

"I can't help it. You make me smile," I muttered and he nuzzled my neck again.

"I'd hate to ruin your session, Headmaster Styles, but you're mother is here and waiting for you downstairs." Haley appeared at the door and Harry sighed before she walked away.

"Duty calls," he said and went to walk away, but he stopped where he was, "What the hell was I thinking?" He shook his head and pulled me close to him, "Walking away from you without giving you a kiss. Mmm, I think I'm going insane."

He then pressed his lips firmly to mine and I smiled. The kiss was nice. Short. Sweet. I ran my hands through his hair and he scoffed, pulling his lips from mine.

"Stop it," he said, "You're going to mess up my hair," He said in a high­pitched voice before fluffing his hair and walking out of my room.

I laughed a little before looking into the mirror one last time. I walked to the top of the stairs and saw Penelope, Harry, and Gina all standing in the hallway. S​o, you think I should make yet another grand entrance?

As soon as my foot hit that wooden stair, my heel clicked and all eyes went on me.

"Anastasia Greene?" Gina said, seeming almost disgusted.

"Oh the pleasure is all mine, Mrs. Styles," I smirked and shook her hand, making her lips twitch, "I'd hate to be a buzzkill, but this was a dinner I couldn't miss."

Harry looked at me like he was proud, but I just winked at him and turned back to Gina.

"I take it you're still staying here after I kicked you out?" she asked, venom, pouring out of her like my tears would pour out of me.

"Yes ma'am, indeed." I nodded my head and she raised her brows,
"And it doesn't bother you that Harry and Penelope are getting married?" she looked surprised and happy at the same time.

Yes, it bothers the fuck out of me. But what does it matter? We're all a big happy family, right? Wrong. "​No," I turned to Penelope and Harry and gave a gentle smile, a forced gentle smile, "I actually think that these two are the cutest couple in the world."