The James'

A family is a family no matter how big or small.

March 23, 2012

The Bently Mansion's Dining Room

Harry's warm fingers gently pressed to my skin as he zipped up my dress, his forefinger trailing up my spine and giving me chills.

"I can't believe this is what I have to do to touch you." He hastily shook his head and I turned to him as I slipped my pumps on.

"What do you mean?" I asked, grabbing a hold of his shoulder so I wouldn't fall.

"I have to marry someone in order for you to get dressed up." He furrowed his brows together and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You've never asked me to dress up before. These three times have been a choice." I kissed his nose and walked over to the mirror.

Once I had my makeup on, I looked at him through the mirror to see him ogling me.

"What are you staring at?" I smiled and he took a step towards me, placing his hands on my bare hips.

"A woman who looks ravishing in this dress," he mumbled on my bare shoulder.

The dress cut off on my hips and my shoulders, but it covered my everything else. It was a beautiful dress, and I adored it.

"We should get down there," I whispered, gently pulling away from him.

I walked out of my room and he trailed behind me, trying to catch up.

"How the hell do you walk faster than me in heels?" he finally caught up to me and I laughed a little.

"It's a habit of us women. We like to wear heels." I smirked and he rolled his eyes.

We both stopped at the top of the stairs when we saw three people walk through the door, throwing themselves at Penelope.

"Come on, Miss Greene," Harry whispered in my ear, running his fingers over my shoulder before walking down the stairs.

After I descended the stairs, I walked behind Harry.

"Might as well meet them too," he whispered to me and pulled me out beside him.

"Oh you must be the groom!" A woman with long brown hair like Gina's walked up to Harry, shaking his hand.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." A man with blonde hair walked up to Harry and shook his hand as well.

Then a tall, lanky boy with blonde hair walked up to Harry. He was a couple inches taller than Harry, and he did look about a year older. He was attractive, but he reminded me too much of Penelope that I wanted to claw his eyes out or pray for him one.

"And who might this be?" Penelope's mother asked, referring to me.

"I'm Anastasia. I'm a bridesmaid." I shook her hand and Penelope smiled at me. Then I shook her fathers' hand.

"Well, I'm Debbie, and this is my husband John. And this is my son, Deacon," Debbie said, referring to her family.

"Please, let's all sit down instead of standing here," Gina suggested and we all walked into the dining room, Harry slowly walking up behind us.

He grabbed my arm, making me slow, and he groaned in my ear, "My God. I'd rather be laying you across the table, Miss Greene. You look so damned fine in that dress."

I flushed and looked away from him, "Stop. You'll make a scene."

He chuckled in my ear before pulling away. We sat across from each other on the table and Debbie and Gina began to talk.