It's Party Time

"Party time!" -Niall Horan

March 30, 2012

The Abandoned Building

I gawked at the outfit that Harry had laid on the bed for me when I got out of the shower. There was a pair of black pumps with silver beading on the toe, and a strapless black dress that would probably come above mid-thigh, and a pair of lace stockings.

"Harry?" I picked up the dress after wrapping a towel around my body.

"Yeah babe?" he called from the kitchen.

"What is this cloth on the bed?" I laughed a little and he chuckled.

"That's your party dress babe." His voice was low, and I realized he had walked to the doorway of the bedroom.

I dried my body off and the dress already had cups built in it so I didn't need a bra. I slipped on the stockings, and then I slipped on the dress. It was so tight that it pushed my breasts back, and it made my ass look super big. I slipped the heels on and walked into the bathroom.

I dried my hair and curled it with the curling iron I brought, and then I applied some mascara and eyeliner to my eyes. I put on some lipstick and then I walked out of the bathroom to look in the body mirror in the bedroom.

I stopped at the sight, and my skin flushed when I realized Harry was looking at me the same way I was looking at myself.

I looked like a completely different person, even though I wear dresses and heels all the time. I just looked so different.

Harry tore off his t-shirt and slipped on a black button-up, tucking the ends in his skinnies. He ran his palms down his thighs a few times and swallowed.

"What is it?" I asked, grabbing my clutch.

"You just look really... Sexy," he swallowed again and I walked up to him. The heels made me tall enough to where I didn't even have to look up to him, "Damn, Ana. And you smell heavenly again." He grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me eagerly.

Then I pulled away and put my forefinger on his lips, "My lipstick."

He groaned. "You're using your lipstick as an excuse for me not to fuck you?"

I nodded my head and whenever I scurried out of the room, he smacked my ass and I checked the time on my phone. The party started thirty minutes ago.

We walked down the street and to the abandoned building. The music was so loud that you could hear the words of the song through the 6-foot brick wall. People were hanging around outside, drinking and laughing. People were running around the building and everyone was walking in and out of it.

As soon as we walked up to the building, a few of the guys standing by the gates hollered at me, but I just rolled my eyes and Harry secured his hand on my elbow, moving me forward.

After we walked into the building, we were handed more than one cup of drinks and I took a drink of one of them, sticking my tongue out and handing it to a random person. I took a drink of second one and decided I could deal with the foreign taste.

"Do you know anyone here?" I heard someone yell, but it wasn't Harry. I looked around confused, "Hello? I'm talking to you." Someone grabbed my arm and I froze in my spot, making Harry lean down to me. I turned to see who it was and relaxed when I saw who it was.

"What the hell are you doing here Niall?" I smiled and Harry poked his head up, doing some kind of bro hug with Niall. I hugged him after Harry did and smiled again.