Wedding Dresses & Wine

"Girls just wanna have fun."

March 26, 2012

The Town Of Bently

"I will give you all the money you need baby. Just tell me how much." Harry pulled his wallet out of his back pocket and began to shuffle through it.

"Harry. I can pay for my own things. Okay?" I pushed his wallet aside and he sighed.

"You wore a dress like this last night, and I hated it because it made you look so damn good, but now you're going to wear it when I can't see you? Do you know how many men are going to be ogling you?" he put his hands on my bare back.

"The only skin I have showing is my legs and my back. There's nothing wrong with that, and what's wrong with getting a few stares?" I asked, slipping my heels on.

"You don't know what goes through a man's mind, Anastasia." His eyes danced and I smiled.

"Well maybe that's a good thing." I smirked and he bent down towards me.

"Sometimes it is. But I really wish you knew what I was thinking right now." He put his forefinger under my chin.

"What are you thinking, Headmaster Styles?" I put my hands on his chest and he grinned.

"About how much I want this dress off of you. About how much I want to touch you... About how much I want to marry you," he swallowed hard, and his gaze grew hazy, "You'll be mine one day. I'll have you all to myself, and no one will be able to take you away from me."

"Except for your fiance." I sighed and he clicked his tongue.

I licked my lips and he smirked, "How about you put that beautiful tongue to use and kiss me?" he wrapped his arms around my waist and planted kisses on my neck.

"You're so dirty.." I giggled and he licked my jaw, making me freeze in my place. He slowly ran his hands down my body and latched them to my thighs, picking them up and locking them around his waist.

"What's wrong with that?" he slurred his words and took a step forward, setting me on the table by the window. He pushed the bottom of my dress to my hips and used the palms of his hands to push on my thighs and spread them open, "I don't see a problem..." he rasped and put his hands back on my back, kissing the hell out of my chest.

I lolled my head back and his fingers slowly traced the inside of my thighs. I groaned with pleasure and my mind flew from one person to the other when my door slowly creaked open.

"Miss Greene. Penelope is ready for you," Haley stood by the door, smirking wildly, "I'll leave you for a moment to let you get situated." She winked at me before shutting my door.

I took a deep breath and slid off of the table, pulling down my dress. I grabbed my phone and my wallet and walked towards the door.

"What? No kiss?" Harry walked up behind me, voice thick and vulnerable.

"I never said I wanted to kiss you.." I trailed off before turning towards him.

Then without warning, he pushed me up against the door and grabbed my thigh, pulling it up to his waist, "I've been mildly erotic with you, Miss Greene. But you're pushing my temper and I think it's time for me to go all out."

"I have to leave, Harry." I groaned, pushing my head back on the door.

"I'll kiss you first," he grabbed my jaw and smiled, making me nod my head. He pushed his lips on mine and let go of my thigh, putting his hands on my cheeks. He kissed me slowly, and God, I wanted more, but then he pulled away and my voice cracked, "Go.." he kissed me again and I weakly walked out of my room and down the stairs.