Pillow Feathers

Alcohol, pillows, and Harry Styles.

March 26, 2012

Anastasia Greene's Bedroom

"Are you okay? Do you need anything else?" Penelope's mother was technically jumping from the bathroom to her room as she covered her face in ice.

"Mom. I'm fine. Leave me alone." Penelope crossed her arms and put the ice package back over her face.

Malina had beaten her pretty badly, and I felt sorry for her. At least now I don't have to beat her to a pulp, but she only gave her a busted lip and a broken nose... It's not a big deal...

"Do you need anything from me?" I asked and she laughed.

"When you get that bitch out of my house, then I'll be happy with you," she snapped and I stood up straight,

"I beg your pardon, Miss Perfect, but this is not your house," she sat up and scoffed at me, taking the package from her face and I couldn't help but flinch, "You look like hell, Penelope."

"Well that's because of your dumbass friend!" she hollered and I widened my eyes, making me way over to her bed, making her back up a little.

"You don't talk about Malina that way, you bitch!" I yelled, grabbing her shirt.

"Is there a problem?" Malina stood by the door and Penelope gasped, hiding under the blankets, "That's what I thought. Come on, Anastasia."

I smiled and walked out of her room, following behind Malina.

"You know how much I love you, right?" I said and she laughed.

"Of course I do. You've got to have someone like me in your life. I won't let any other bitch control your life besides me." She pushed me a little and swerved into the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" I asked and she scavenged through the cabinets.

"Alcohol." She smiled widely when she found the cabinet filled with alcohol and grabbed about four bottles of God knows what.

"What are you planning?" I asked and she smiled at me.

We walked up the stairs and she stopped at a hall closet, opening it. She grabbed about thirty pillows and handed me half of them.

Then we walked into my bedroom, and there stood Headmaster Styles-skinnies and bare torso. I grinned widely and he bit his lip when he saw me.

"I'm still in my dress. I'm going to change." I told them and set the pillows in my arms down on the bed.

I walked to my dresser and grabbed a pair of shorts and a tank, then I walked into the bathroom. Don't follow me in here...

Harry opened the bathroom door once I closed it and turned me around. He quickly unzipped my dress and it pooled to my feet.

He chewed on both of his lips and groaned at me, burying his face in my neck. "I want to take you so bad, Anastasia," he rasped in my ear and I wrapped my arms around his neck, making him kiss mine.

"Malina is in the bedroom," I whispered and he looked at me.

"Which is why I can't do what I want," he whispered in my ear and turned my face towards his, making me kiss him. He ran his hands up my back and slipped on my tank, my shorts following, "Maybe, later," he murmured on my skin.

I nodded my head and he kissed me one last time before leading me out of the bathroom.

"You guys are so fucking sweet!" Malina cheered sarcastically, "I want to throw up all over you until you learn to hate yourself as much I hate you for being so goddamned perfect." She shook her head and I sat down beside her.