It started like this....

Kennedys POV*
Omg! Right now I'm at the movies with Ziah and Danielle and we looking fresh asf. (Outfits in media.) After this we are going to my bestfriend Jalens basketball game. We are watching The visit. The movies over now so we stand up and walk out. Usually we just sneak into the next movie for free but today we had somewhere to be so that wasn't happening. My mom came and picked us up since I'm only 13 and I can't drive yet. She dropped us off at Lincoln Middle School, my school, I am in 8th grade there but we only have 2 days left until summer. When we got there we met up with Ken and Tre and got seats. Trae and Terrick are coming later at around halftime. We walked in and got our seats. So far the other team was leading 2-7 with 2 minutes left in the 1st quarter.
*
*
*
* Middle of 2nd quarter*
Our team caught back up now! We in the lead with 17-13. I was getting kind of hungry.
Me: are any of y'all hungry?
Tre: Yeah. You?
Me: U know it.
Ziah: I'm not.
Danielle: Me either. Are you baby?
Ken: Yeah. A lil bit.
Me: K me and Tre gonna get some food. Whatchu want Ken?
Ken: Lemme get a pretzel.
Tre: Ight.

Me and Tre went to go get the food. We ordered a pretzel. Two things of nachos and a pickle. And we got a drink for Tre and Ziah to share, Dani and Ken to share, and me and Jalen to share when he got done playin. When we got back to the group, we started talking about what we should do tomorrow and we decided that we were all gonna meet up at Tre and Jalens house and go swimming because tomorrow was the last day of school.
*
*
*Trae and Terrick show up*
Me: They here.
Ken: Just in time cuz the game over in 10.
Trae: Ahhh shit! There are 5 minutes left and we down by 7. Nope, now we down by 5.
Ziah: Aye, we bout to lose!
Dani: Ain't no way they catchin up now. There's only 1:30 left.
Me: GO LIONS! YALL CAN DO IT!
Tre: Danggggg, she a loud lil cheerleader.
Me: Gotta show my support. Yah feel me.
Tre: Yep.
Ziah: Yass. They made one. But there's only 25 seconds left and we still down by 2.

*Jalen gets the ball*
Me: Go Jay! Shoot!
3
2
Jalen shoots the ball.
1
Terrick: It's in. And it's a 3. YASSSS! WE WON!

Jalens POV*
We won! We won the championship! I shook the other teams hands and I ran up to the stands with the squad.
Kennedy: Hey Jay!
Me: Hey ma
Even though we aren't dating, I wish we were but she doesn't know it, I always call Kennedy stuff like ma, baby, bae, and mami. I barely ever call her Kennedy and she don't care. Me, Trae and Tae are the only guys who don't gotta girl. Fade, Tre, Ken, and Fab all got girls.
Kennedy: You won! Here's our drink.
Me: Thanks baby
Kennedy: U welcome
Tre: Moms outside waiting for us so let's go y'all.
Kennedy: Okay. Bye guys.

Kennedy always rides with us because she is our neighbor. That is how we met.