Big News (again)

Jalens POV*
Right now I'm waiting on Kennedy to get home from the doctors office. I was playing with Anthony then I got a text from her that said "omw baby💕"
So I replied "ok boo💜"
When Kennedy got here, she looked kinda scared or something.
Me: Are you okay?
Kennedy: Yeah it's just that..... I'm pregnant.
Me: What?
Kennedy: I am prrreegggnnnaannnttt! *with a small attitude*
Me: Oh....
I ran up the steps and into my room. I was walking back and forward. I didn't know what to think or say or do. I'm only 21 and I'm about to have 2 kids in a few months. I'm not mad... I just wanna be a good dad to BOTH of my kids.
Kennedys POV*
Oh my lord! I hope he is okay. I know it might be hard for him. He's only 21, but I'm 20 and I have to go through it too. He already has a kid. He IS a good dad. I know it.
I ran upstairs to see if he was okay. He was pacing back and forth.

Me: Baby?
He stopped pacing and sat at the end of the bed. He patted next to him, motioning for me to sit down next to him. I walked to the bed and sat down. I laid my head on his shoulder and he hugged me.
Jalen: I love you. And I wasn't mad, I just needed some time to think. I'm just so young.
Me: I know baby. I love you too.

I leaned up and gave him a kiss. We walked downstairs and sat on the couch. Anthony was asleep on the floor in the living room. I picked him up and laid him on my lap. I laid my head on Jalens shoulder. He turned on the tv and there were lies of Halloween movies on (it's the beginning of October) so we watched this one movie about a girl and her mom and sister where ghosts and blah blah blah blah blah.
After about 20 minutes into the movie, I gotta text from Jazzy that said "me and Dani are going to my sisters sweet 16. Wanna come?" I replied with "sure wear those outfits we got in Gatlinburg (outfits in media)." She said, "ok. Omw in 15."
I told Jay that I was going and that he was going to have to watch Ant tonight.