Who at dat door ◼️

Jalens POV*
I opened the door and it was Leena. Omg.
Me: Why are you here?
Leena: I missed you.
Me: Once again... I have a girl.

She smashed her lips against mine. I didn't stop her. Why didn't I stop her? We walked in the house still kissing.
I shut the front door.
Then, the door opened. It was Kennedy. 😱
Kennedy: Wtf?!?!?
Me: Um...
Leena: I'm leaving.
Kennedy: Tf you ain't bitch.
Then Kennedy punched her in the face. They were fighting until I walked over to break them up. I picked Kennedy up and sat her on the couch.

Kennedy: Both of you. Out of my house. Go!
Me: Baby, I'm-
Kennedy: Baby my ass. See ya later.

I walked out the door. I wanted to cry but I couldn't. Why didn't I stop her? Why? I don't even like Leena's crusty ass. I got in my car and drove to my moms.
When I got there Tre, Fade and Ken was all there.
Tre: Wassup
Me: I messed up man
Tre: How. What'd you do?
Me: I was kissing Leena then Kennedy walked in and kicked me out.
Kendrick: Yep. U did mess up bruh.
Me: I know. Quit reminding me.

I ran upstairs to the bathroom and locked the door. I just sat there. Thinking. Why did I do this to her? Will she ever take me back? Do she still love me? What about my surprise.

Kennedys POV*
I can't believe his bum ass. I need sometime and we need to talk so I texted him.
*texting*
Me:come over
Jalen: On my way
Me: k
*end of texting*
About 10 minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I went downstairs to open it. Jalen walked in.

Jalen: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. You know I love you and I would do anything for you. I don't love her, I don't like her. All we did was kiss nothing else and I hope you can forgive me. I love you!
Me: I know but, how do I know that you won't do it again. I knew something was going on with you two. First she was here, before I even woke up, to talk about "restaurants", then you take up for her when I was fighting her and Vanlentina, now you kiss her. I think we might need to quit.

I turned around to walk upstairs and he grabbed my hand. He pulled me toward him.

Jalen: But we don't. We don't need to quit. I love you. I never liked her. I promise you that. Please?

Kennedy: Last chance.

Jalen: Yessssss! I knew I'd get you back!

Me: Oh you did?

Jalen: Yep. Sure did. And I got a huge surprise for you.

Me: What is it?

Jalen: We're moving into a bigger house!

Me: Baby? I'm sorry to break it to you but I'm poor. 😂

Jalen: First off, I'm not. And second, you are not poor buying all them expensive clothes and shoes.

Me: 😂

A/ N Dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 😂😱💕