He proposed to me

Omg! He proposed to me! He placed the ring on my finger.
Him: Will you marry me?
Me: I'm.... I'm sorry! No!

I tried to run off but he pulled my arm.

Him: Why?!?
Me: I don't love you!

He was still holding my hand, slowly letting go. He was sitting on the ground. He was just staring at me. I wanted to walk away but I didn't. I just stood there.

Him: I love you!
Me: I don't! I love somebody else! Why don't you understand that?!?! I told you we weren't working! I have someone else I have been dating!

Then Sylvia walked out.

Sylvia: What's wrong?
Me: He-
Him: She was cheating. I just proposed and she said that she didn't love me and she was dating someone else.

Then Sylvia walked up to me.

Sylvia: Hoe *slaps me*

I ran off. I ran all the way to my boyfriends house. I walked in and he was kissing another girl.

Me: How could you?!?!
(Ron is her boyfriend that she was cheating on --- with)

Ron: Babe!?!?
Me: What?!?!
Ron: Cheaters get cheated on.
Me: What does that mean????
Ron: How come you didn't tell me you had a bf?
Me: Because that's my business.
Ron: So it's not my business that me and my COUSIN are dating you at the same time?!?!?
Me: He's your cousin????
Ron: Yes! Now get out, we are done.
Me: Ron, No!
Ron: Yes! Leave!

I walked out and slammed the door behind me. Now I don't have anybody. I told ----- that I don't love him anymore because I had someone else. Now my someone else broke up with me. I hate my life.

Drama!!! Well this chapter might be a little confusing because you don't know who's POV it was or who proposed. You'll find that out next chapter.