Jordan and Aliyah

Jordan and Aliyah in mm

Jordan POV*
I'm Jordan. I'm 22 and I WAS in a relationship with Aliyah. I have 2 kids. Demarcus and De' Asia but we call them Marcus and Asia. Marcus is 2 and Asia is 3. They are both mixed with 1/4 Puerto Rican, 1/4 black, and 2/4 white. I am mixed with black and white. I love shoes and basketball. I have 1 brother, Josh, and 1 sister, Rihanna but we call her Ria. I have green eyes. My mom is white and her name is Jasmine. My dad is black and his name is DeAndre.
I grew up in Florida but moved to Michigan when i was 13 with my fam. We want a fresh start. In Florida, we lived on this really bad area. Everyday someone got robbed, raped, or killed. My uncle was one of the people who got killed. We were walking to the store one day, just me and him. Someone popped out of a car and shot him. He shot me in my leg but my mom came outside just in time to get me to the hospital, but not my uncle. It was terrible. We moved to Detroit and started a new life. No more gangs and fighting. I want my kids to grow up differently than I did. I was in a gang. I joined when I was only 11. I have killed people before. Robbed them. Hurt their family. But now I'm in a better place.

Aliyah POV*
I'm Aliyah. I am 21. I have 2 kids. Marcus and Asia. I am in college and I am a cheerleader. I loved Jordan but I'm falling for someone else. I am Puerto Rican and white. My mom is 3/4 Puerto Rican and 1/4 white and my dad is all white. I love shoes and cheerleading. I was born in California but I caramel here when I was 15 to visit my grandparents and I met Jordan. I fell in love with him so I stayed. I want to be a orthodontist.