Hawaii

Kennedys POV*

Right now we are on the plane headed to Hawaii. We have been on here for about 4 hours so far. The whole squad is with us. Everybody except for me and Sylvia is asleep.

Me: Hey Sylvia
Sylvia: What's up?
Me: I'm bored
Sylvia: Me too
Me: Let's do something
Sylvia: Ok. Like what?
Me: Um..... Let's watch a movie.
Sylvia: Okay I'm coming up there.

She climbed up and sat next to me in the open seat. We plugged some headphones into the tv and put in Bring It On.

I fell asleep halfway through the movie. I woke up to the sound of the plane speakers.

Pilot: WE WILL BE LANDING IN 5 MINUTES IN YOUR DESTINATION OF HAWAII. EVERYONE PLEASE BUCKLE YOUR SEAT BELTS AND TURN OFF ALL ELECTRONICS. THANK YOU FOR BOARDING THE NATIONAL USA AIRLINE AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!

We all got off the plane and went into the airport. We got our bags and headed to the hotel. The people who shared rooms were:

Me, Jalen, Anthony & Briah

Sylvia, Tre, Trae & Asyia

Ken, Danielle, Alicia & Terrick

Malak & Adrian

Dorrian & Fade

We took the kids downstairs to the daycare and we all got our bathing suits on. (Girls bathing suits in media.) We headed out to the water.

We had fun. We played tag and we made sandcastles.
Later we went back to the hotel and got the kids. We all hung out in my room and watched movies. When we were all tired they went back to their rooms and we went to sleep.

-the next day-

We woke up and went to the gym in the  hotel. We worked out for like an hour. We all went back to our rooms and got in the shower.

A/N Sorry for not updating guys. I'll be back on my game soon asf 😂👌🏽 Next chapter is gone be drama