Nope

Kennedys POV*
I can't believe it! Why would Cameron do that to Terrick? You don't just go up to you boyfriend and tell them that you don't love them after a couple of years. I just sat on my bed thinking about how Terrick feels. I finally got up and went downstairs. Terrick and Ken were sitting on the couch.

Me: Hey.
Ken: What's up
Me: Nothing. You ok Tae?
Terrick: No. She's a bitch.
Me: It's ok big bro.

I went over and sat next to him.

Me: We should go get some ice cream. 
Ken: Yeah.
Terrick: Okay.

We all got up and got in my car. We rode to Dairy Queen. We got out of the car and walked in.

Cashier: Hello, what will it be today?
Me: Can I have the mint Oreo blizzard.
Cashier: And for you guys?
Ken: Um.... a hot fudge sunday.
Terrick: And a chocolate shake.
Cashier: Ok. They will be right with you.
Me: Thanks.

I paid and the we got a table.
As we were eating I saw somebody out of the corner of my eye.

Me: Cameron? *mumbles*
Terrick: What did you say?
Me: Huh.... Oh nothing.
Terrick: What did you--

He turned his head to where I was staring.

Terrick: No. No. No. No.
Me: Just play it cool. If she doesn't notice you, she won't know you're here.
Ken: You're ok man.
Terrick: I know. I know.

I guess she noticed him because she walked over to us.

Cameron: Hi guys.
Me: What do you want?
Cameron: What's wrong?
Me: Um..... do you not remember what just happened an hour ago?!??! *gets louder*
Terrick: It's good Kennedy. Just chill.
Me: My bad. Well Cameron. It was good seeing you again. Bye.
Cameron: I need to talk to Terrick.
Me: Tae?
Terrick: Fine.

He walked outside with her.

Terricks POV*
We walked outside. I didn't want to talk to her. I only did it so she would go away.

Me: Yes?
Cameron: Look. I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. I love you and I miss you. I made a mistake. It'll never happen again. I broke up with Ron (lying ass 😂) because I didn't feel the same way about him as I did you.
Me: Oh really? Ron broke up with you first of all. And do you think I would forgive you after only and hour. I don't think I could ever forgive you. You cheated on me with my cousin, who didn't even know so technically you cheated on both of us. You said you don't love me, and you lied to me. You expect for me to say everything is perfect. No Cam. Forget it. And yeah it won't happen again because we won't. Bye.

I walked inside the Dairy Queen and sat back down with Ken and Kennedy.

Cameron's POV*
I hurried up and got in the car and drove off. I can't believe he would do this to me. What did I do to him? I went home and packed my bags. In leaving Michigan. Im flying out to Texas.

Crazyyyy! In the media is Cameron, Ron, and the girl that was kissing Ron in the last chapter.