News

Jalens POV*

I'm excited for today. I'm surprising my baby's with a vacation to Hawaii. We are leaving tomorrow.
This morning I got up and got dressed and did all my morning stuff. I went downstairs to the kitchen and made breakfast. Eggs, bacon, pancakes, and sausage. I made everyone's plate then I ran upstairs to get them. The kids were already awake so I just took them downstairs. I went back upstairs and went into my room. I jumped on the bed.

Me: Bae! Wake up.
Kennedy: Go away!!!
Me: Nope. Get up lazy!
Kennedy: Boy. I'm bout to punch you!
Me: Go ahead. *kisses forehead*
Kennedy: You really had to wake me up?! *sits up*
Me: Yep. Come downstairs with me!
Kennedy: Fine. *gets up*

We walked downstairs.

Kennedy: Mhmm
Me: So baby. You hungry?
Kennedy: Yep. Come on Ant.
Anthony: Why?
Kennedy: We're eating.
Anthony: What are we eating?
Me: Pancakes and bacon and eggs.
Anthony: Yay!

We ate breakfast and then the got ready.

Kennedys POV*
I got in the shower and then did my hygiene. I did flat ironed my hair and then got dressed(outfit in media).

Jalen: Guys come downstairs!
Me: Okay. Wait a second.

I got the kids and we went downstairs and sat on the couch.

Jalen: I have a surprise for you guys.
Anthony: Is it a toy? Or a puppy?
Jalen: Nope. It's better!
Me: Tell us boy!
Jalen: We are going to Hawaii!
Anthony: Yay! Um..... Daddy. What does Hawaii mean?
Jalen: Hawaii is a place. It's an island and we are going there. We're gonna swim and play games.
Me: So what all are we doing there?
Jalen: Well we are taking a cruise and swimming at the beach. We are going to stay at a hotel and we are meeting special people that are going to teach us some things about the Hawaiian traditions.
Me: That's cool.
Jalen: Yah. And guess what!
Me: What?
Jalen: The whole squad is coming.
Me: Yes. A reunion! *grandma voice*
Jalen: 😂
Me: Well I'm gonna get us packed up.
Jalen: Okay. I'll get me and Anthony. You get you and Briah.

We went to everyone's rooms and got out stuff packed. When we were done we called the squad and told them. Everyone was so excited. Plus, the hotel and the cruise had day area for the kids.

Sorry for taking so long to update. I have been so busy. I'll try to get 1 or 2 more updates up by tonight.