No Title

Kennedys POV*
So we just got done viewing the last house and we are on our way to Malaks house to get the kids. Jalen is asleep so I am driving.
When I got to Malaks house I pulled in the driveway and hoped out the car.
I went up and knocked on the door.

Malak: Hey sis
Me: Hey. Where my kids at?!? 😂
Malak: Anthony is upstairs and Briah is sleep.
Me: Oh. U want me to go get them?
Malak: If you want to. Bri been asleep for like an hour.
Me: Ok.

I walked in and went upstairs. I went into Malaks room and picked Briah up out of the playpen. Then I went into the toy room and got Anthony.

Me: Anthony. We are leaving.
Anthony: Shhhhhh sissy is sleeping
Me: Oh I'm sorry *whispers*
Anthony: Let's go mommy
Me: Ok. Come on.

We said bye to Malak and Adrian and then we went out to the car. I buckled them up and pulled off. Jalen was still asleep.
When I got home I took the kids inside and put Bri in her bouncer. I walked back out side to get Jalen. I opened his door and shook his leg.

Me: Jay! Were home.

He still wasn't getting up. So I climbed in there😂 I started messing with his hair. Yep, that got him up.

Jalen: Get of my hair!
Me: We are home. Get up!
Jalen: Ugh!

I stood up.... Then he jumped on my back. I carried him into the house and laid him on the couch (which was hard because he is like a foot taller than me.)
Then I locked the car and the front door. Jalen got up and walked to the bed.
Me: AND YOU COULDN WALK IN THE HOUSE?!?
Jalen: NOPE!
Me: Of course 😂
Jalen: Good night.
Me: Good night.

I got up and put Bri, then Ant in the bath. When they were both done I put them to bed then I got in bed.

A/ N the pictures of all the houses they saw are in the media. Kik me at lulshawty_k with what number they should move into and the one with most votes wins!

Also, I need one more character. I need someone to play Tres new girlfriend so kik me if you want to be it and tell me your personality, what type of clothes you wear, hobbies, and what race(s) you are.
-👑💕
P.S my favorite house is 4