That one girl

Malaks POV*
How am I supposed to tell them. I don't know. Just play it cool Malak Watson. Play it cool.
We pulled up to Jalen and Tres house. They were my neighbors. We hopped out of the car and went in the back to the pool. 

Tre: Wassup niggas?
Tae: Nun
Trae: Cannon ball.
Me: Oh im about to dive in. *sings*
Kennedy: Hey guys.
Tae, Trae, Malak: Hey sis
Kennedys POV*
They call me sis because they are like my brothers. I have known them all my life. My mom and both of their moms have been friends since they were in 2nd grade.
*
*
*Around 6:30*
Mom: Malak, Kennedy, dinner!
Me and Malak: Okay!

We raced to see who could get there first and of course.... Malak won. He has much longer legs than me. He is 5'11 and I'm only 4'11 even though he is only 3 years older than me and I am 13. But, I'll be 14 in 2 weeks.
When I got inside I washed my hands and got changed. Then I helped my mom set the table.
Dinner was good. We had steak, salad, and dessert was dirt cake. When I got done and helped clean up, I went outside and looked to see if Jay and the others were still out there they were. All except for Tae and Trae. Malak and Trae went to Taes house for the weekend. I asked Ziah, Dani, Jay, and Tre if the wanted to stay the night at my house.

All: Yeah. Sure.

So out bed arrangements we me and Jay were sleeping in my bed. Tre and Ziah were sleeping on the guest room. And Ken and Dani were sleeping in the second guest room. My house has 8 rooms total but only 4 people like here. So we use 3 rooms as bedrooms. 3 as guest rooms. 1 as an office. And then the other two were for my fashion room and Malaks game room.
We all got our pajamas on and went to bed.  As I was laying beside Jalen , he put his arm around me. He pulled me closer to him and we fell asleep. When I woke up there was a random girl on the couch. Who was she?

Me: Who are you? Why are you in my house?
??: I'm.........