Before the Party

Kennedys POV*
As we were getting all the decorations up for my party, I heard a knock on the door. I ran down the up the stairs to the door. I opened it and it was my neighbor.
Me: Hello Mrs. Crosby.
Mrs. Crosby: Hello. There seems to be a problem.
Me: And what is that problem ma'am?
Mrs. Crosby: You and your hoodlum friends are disturbing me and it is time for my nap.
Me: Ma'am how old are you?
Mrs. Crosby: 51
Me: You seem kinda old to be taking naps ma'am
Then I shut the door. She was so rude. She always threw sticks at us over the fence when we where in the pool.
I walked out to the backyard and saw Jalen and Tre blowing up balloons. So, I decided to go help them.
Jalen: Hey baby
Me: Hey boo
Jalen: Wassup?
Me: Nothing. That bitch Mrs. Crosby came over here again talking about " my hoodlum friends are disrupting her nap." 😂 I said " girl how old are you? You seem kinda old to be taking a nap." And I slammed the door shut.

Mrs. Crosby: *yelling over the fence*
I hear you. You little rats!
Me: GOOD! SO THAT MEANS YOU CAN HEAR WHEN I SAY, YOUR A FAT BITCH!
Mrs. Crosby: How dare you! I'm coming over to talk to your mother right now. I don't need that language from a young girl like you.
This old lady walked over to my house and knocked on the door. So I ran in and opened it.
Me: Yes ma'am? Haven't we spoke before?
Mrs. Crosby: Move child!
This girl pushed me in the door and walked inside.
Mrs. Crosby: EXCUSE ME MISS GONZOLEZ! ITS MRS. CROSBY FROM NRCT DOOR. MAY I SPEAK WITH YOU?!?!?
Me Jalen and Tre was cracking up. This bitch just pushed through my door and started yelling. By then my mom was already getting angry. She was in the bathroom getting ready because she was leaving for the month on a business trip. I was so excited! I had the house all to myself. Well, except for Malak but he told me that he would be staying with his girlfriend Adrian for the month.