2 years later

Kennedys POV*
So I'm 16 now. Me and Jay are still dating after 2 1/2 years. We still haven't done anything. You know? Well today I'm going out to get frozen yogurt with Danielle, Ziah, and Jazzy (fades gf.) We haven't saw each other in a few weeks because Danielle had a summer camp that she was volunteering at. Ziah was on vacation in Canada with her grandparents all month. Jazzy got in a wreck with her dad so she was in the hospital for a while. And I was working at a daycare. So, today we are going to meet at this fro-yo place called Freezy Freddy's.
I got in the shower and brushed my hair. I threw it up in a messy bun and got dressed. (Outfit in media) I texted Jalen.
*texting*kik*
lulshawdy_k💕: hey babyyy
glojalen_: hey cutie
lulshawty_k💕: wyd
glojalen_: missing you 😭😓
lulshawty_k💕: I miss you to bae 😘
glojalen_: you wanna come over later... after your thing with the girls
lulshawty_k💕: sure I'll be there at like 430
glojalen_: ok love you baby
lulshawty_k💕: love you too
*texting over*
It was about time for me to drive (yes, I got my license and a Lamborghini, a white one with pink rims) over to the fro-yo place. I took my hair out of a bun and curled it. It was cute.
I got in my car and drove to Freezy Freddy's.
*at Freddy's*
Jazzy: *running up to me* OMG! KENNEDY!!!
Me: Hey boo!
I hugged her.
Ziah and Dani: Omg Kennedy!
Me: Hey baby's.
We ordered our yogurt. When we got done I drove over to Jalens house. I had a key so I unlocked the door and walked in. I tiptoed upstairs to his room so he didn't hear me. I quietly opened the door and then I jumped up on his bed.
Jalen*high pitched voice* ahhhhh
Me: *laughing so hard* oh my god. Babe you screamed like a girl.
Jalen: why did you do that? You scared the shit outta me girl.
Me: Well that was the point.
That was so funny.
Jalen: That's mean! *makes a pouty face*
Me: I'm sorry. I love you.
I leaned over and kissed his forehead.
Jalen: It's ok. But DONT do it again!
Me: Okay.
Jalen: Promise?
Me: Promise! Now let's watch a movie.
Jalen: Okay. How about Madea goes to jail?
Me: Okay.
I laid my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around my waist.
Me: I love you Jay.
Jalen: Love you too baby.
I closed my eyes and went to sleep. Jalen woke me up so I could put my pajamas on. I got up and put them on then I laid back down. I fell asleep again.
Morning
I woke up and Jalen wasn't laying next to me so I got up. He was downstairs and he was making breakfast. Eggs, bacon, and pancakes. Yummy. I walked up behind him and put my arms around his waist.
Jalen: Good morning baby girl.
Me: Good morning.
He kissed me on the cheek.
Jalen: go pick a movie that we can watch while we eat.
Me: Okay
I went to the tv and clicked on Netflix. I scrolled through the list. I ended up choosing a show instead of a movie. Beyond Scared Straight. I love that show. Jalen brought our breakfast to the table and sat down.
Me: Thank you cutie.
Jalen: Your welcome cutie!
I ate my food and then cleaned my plate off. I went upstairs to Jalens room and got in the shower. I brushed my curly hair and put half of it up in a bun. I put a purple bow in the back of my bun. I put on a white shirt that said "There ain't no way you woke up like that!" in purple. And I put on purple,faded, jean shorts. I put on my purple and white Jordans and went downstairs.
Jalen: You look cute.
Me: Thanks boo!
Jalen: Your welcome baby. Imma go get in the shower.
Me: Okay.
He went upstairs and got in the shower. There was a knock at the door so I went over and opened it. It was Tre. He was crying.
Me: Hey what's wrong baby?
Tre: Can I talk to you?
Me: Yeah.
Tre: Okay. Come sit on the couch.
I walked over to the couch and sat down.
Tre: It's about Ziah.
Me: What about her?
Tre: I was on her phone playing a game when she got a text from someone named "Jordan" so I clicked on it. It said "Hey baby girl. You still with that guy? Or can I come over now?" I was confused so I scrolled up a little bit to see who gets was. I saw another text from him that said, " hey baby. What you doing? Can I come over or is that guy that u said you don't like still there?" Then she said, " who Tre? Don't worry baby. I'm leaving him soon. Imma tell him that I have to move away with my mom but I'll actually be moving with you. " I went upstairs to her room and said who is Jordan? She said it don't matter to me because I'm not her dad so I left.
Me: Omg Tre. I'm soooo sorry. I didn't ever think she would do this!
I leaned over and have him a hug.
Tre: Thanks sis.
Me: Anytime
Then I hugged him again. Just then Jalen walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around him.
Jalen: Hey Tre. What's wrong?
Tre: Ziah cheated on me.
Jalen: Omg really.
Tre: Yeah.
Me: I guess she was just a hoe.
Tre: Yeah.
Jalen: Im gonna get dressed and then I'll be right down bro. Tre went to the bathroom so I decided to get Jalens phone and check it for any girls. Thankfully when I went through his contacts list all I saw was this:
Lil bro💪🏽😈
Baby💍🍑
Momma💜
Ken💀😂
Trae💩
Tae🔫🔷
Fab💸🇺🇸
Fade✈️🏉
Ziah💜🎀
Danielle💅🏽👑
I knew he was loyal when I let him.

His Baby (jalenvasquezstory)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara