That Crazy B*tch

Kennedys POV*
My phone started buzzing so I looked at it. It was Jalen.
*texting*names are her contacts*
Baby👅🍆: Hey baby
Me: Hey
Baby👅🍆:Wyd
Me: Boreddddd asffffff 😓😔
Baby👅🍆: Im on my way!😁
Me: Ok
Baby👅🍆: I'll be there soon
Me: Ok
Baby👅🍆: Love you
Me: Love you too papi.
*end of texting*
(Jalen is there)
Me: So. What are we gonna do?
Jalen: Let's watch a movie.
Me: Okay. Like what??
Jalen: Ummm... Straight outta Compton!
Me: K
I put the movie in. Anthony was asleep in his crib.
Next thing I new, I was asleep on Jays shoulder and he was asleep too. Then, I woke up to the sound of my ringtone.
* I know things get hard but girl you got it girl you got it there you go I can tell by how they looking at you everywhere you go*
I looked to see who it was. It was an unknown number. (***) ***-4719. I laid my phone down and was trying to go back to sleep. But then my phone put up and it was a text message from that number that just called. It said:
Hey. I know that this is you Kennedy Gonzalez. Me and my friend are going to find out where you live and we will kill you. You will only live if you leave Jalen alone. I go to your school. I know so much about you, and I can find out more. So let me tell you, I WILL be watching you. Leave Jalen alone or you will die bitch!
Omfg! This bitch is crazy! I shook Jay trying to get him to wake up. He wouldn't budge.
Me: JAYYYYYYYY!!!!!! WAKE TF UP!
Jalen: Shut up!

Well, looks like he ain't getting up. So, Imma just lay here for 2 hours on my phone until we gotta get up for school. I can't fall back asleep. I'm too worried. Even though I know I can beat this girl ass.
2 hours later *pirate voice( sponge bob😂😂)*
*
*
*And I'm too turnt when I shoot swear I won't miss aye*
My alarm went off. Jalen got up and I told him about what happened and I showed him the text.
Jalen: OMG! Why didn't you wake me up!
Me: Are you for real?! I shook you for like 5 mins. I been up since that happened at 4.
Jalen: I'm sorry baby. I was sleep.
Me: I know.
Jalen: *kisses my cheek* lets go to school and figure out who this girl is.
Me: Okay Imma stay away from you all day okay? Don't talk to me at all. If any girl comes to you ask for their name then text it to me when she leave.
Jalen: Okay. Got it. No talking. Don't let nobody see us talking. Imma give you some dirty looks.
Me: ok

When we got to school he walked in. I waited 15 minutes then I walked in. We didn't talk, make eye contact, wave, nothing.
Jalens POV*
So, this is so bad. I don't want my baby getting hurt. So I agreed to play along. Just like Kennedy said would happen, a girl walked over to me. I pretended to like her.
Me: Hey mami
Girl: Hi daddy
Me: What's your name?
Girl: Ariana
Me: Ooh that's sexy!
Ariana: Thanks. I already know you. You're Jalen.
Me: Yep.
Ariana: So, what happened to you and that one girl?
Me: Who? Kennedy?
Ariana: Yeah.
Me: We broke up last night. She wouldn't tell me why. She said it was important that we NEVER speak again.
Ariana: Oh that's amazing. My plan worked! * whispers*
Me: What?
Ariana: Nothing.
Me: Okay. I'll talk to you later babe.
Ariana: Bye
Then she walked off and I pulled out my phone. I texted Kennedy:
Me: Ariana
Bae🍑💦: I KNOW HER! SHE US ON MY CHEER TEAM! 😑
Me: Someone else is coming. Ttyl love you.
Omg! I look over and who is coming toward me? Valentina Rodriguez! My crazy ex-girlfriend!
Valentina: So you broke up with that rat I'm guessing.
Me: Yeah.
Valentina: *chuckles* I wonder why?
She said it sarcastically.
Me: I gotta get to class boo. Talk to u later.
Valentina: Okay. Bye
I text Kennedy
Me: Valentina
Bae🍑💦: like your ex Valentina
Me: Yes
Bae🍑💦: Oml😭 she still salty

Skip school-- it's boring 😕😂

Kennedys POV*
We know who it is so I can file a report. I went downtown to the courthouse and got the papers I needed to sue them for threatening me and hopefully they get arrested. I'm paying for a lie detector test and they will ask them questions like "did you threaten Kennedy over text" so yeah I'm ready.