Big News

Kennedys POV* 🎀👑
( yes that is Kennedy in the pic👆🏽 and she is 17)
So today me and Jalen are going to the doctor. I woke up and got dressed. I put on a pink crop top that says " pretty on fleek" and some ripped jeans. I put on my retro 6's.
Me: Jay I'm ready. Are you?
Jalen: Yeah baby. Let's go.
We walked out to the car and Jalen drove. He was looking cute. He had on a black nike visor and a black shirt that said "23". He had on some jeans and his retro 6's too.
When we got to the doctor we waited for a little bit in the waiting room.
Lady at desk: Kennedy Gonzalez!

We walked up to the front desk.
Lady at desk: You are in room 129. Dr.Redmond will be with you soon.
Me: Thank you ma'am.
Lady at desk: No problem honey.

We walked to room 129 and inside was the doctor. She was young. About 25 I would say.
Me: Hello
Doctor: Hi, you must be Ms. Gonzalez.
Me: Yes.
Doctor: Okay so you can sit on the bed. And I'll get you started.
She did some X-rays and some more tests.
Doctor: You guys can go to the front desk and they will tell you where your results are.
We went to the front desk and asked where to get our results.

Lady at desk: It'll be right next to the bathroom to the right sweetie.
Me: Thank you!
We walked to the result room. I looked at our results. And I was......

😁😫😵 Cliffhanger