Skyzone

Kennedys POV*
Today the whole squad is meeting up at sky zone to meet Sylvia. I'm excited because I haven't seen everyone all together in a long time.
After Skyzone we are all coming back to my house for dinner and swimming.
Today I have to cook all the dinner food before Skyzone. Or, at least get it ready. 
I get up and get on the shower. I did my hygiene and then got dressed(outfit in media). Then I wrapped my hair into a nice bun and clipped a big black bow on it.
After I was done getting ready I went downstairs. I didn't make breakfast because we were going out for breakfast.
So, I set up all the stuff for dinner and put the ribs in the "unfreezy thingy"😂 (idk what it's called).
I went upstairs and got Anthony dressed. He had on black joggers, a black shirt that had 💯 on it. And his Air Jordan Retro 7's. I put a plain red bucket hat on him.
Then I went over to Briah to get her dressed. I put a white onesie that said "don't kill my vibe" and a hot pink tutu. I put some white and pink Jordan socks on her. The I combed he short little curly hair. I pulled half of it up a put a white bow in it.
( sorry for the long description😂)
When we were all ready we headed to the restaurant for our breakfast.
We all ate and then I drove to Kart Kountry. When I pulled up, the whole squad was there. It was Me, Jalen, Danielle, Ken, Alicia (Ken and Danielle's kid), Jazzlyn, Fade, Sylvia, Tre, Terrick, Cameron, Malak, Adrian, Trae, Asyia, and some new BABY additions. Apparently, Trae and Asyia have a kid. Her name is Nina. (Next chapter is get to know Nina)
-after go- karting-
So we all drove to my house and went swimming. Then we came in and ate.
Today was fun. Everybody likes Sylvia and gets along with her.