Neighbors

Kennedys POV*
It was only our second day in this new house. This morning I got up and got in the shower. I did my hygiene and got dressed (outfit in media.)

Today me and Jalen are going to meet the neighbors. We live at the end of the street so we only have one neighbor.

I went downstairs and cooked breakfast. We ate and then I took the kid over to Danielle's for a play date with Alicia.

When we got home we walked over to the neighbors house. I knocked on the door.

Guy: Hey beautiful.
Me: Um....

I pushed Jalen up near me and him so he could see I'm taken.

Me: Hi. We just moved in next door.

This girl pulled him out of the doorway and stood there.

Girl: We don't care. Bye.
Me: Bitch I will beat dafuq outta you!
Girl: Oh! *laughs* yeah right!
Me: Oh. She said... She said yah. I guess that's it.

I jumped on her and started punching her. Jalen pulled me off.

Me: What was that for? It was getting fun!
Jalen: She ain't even worth it baby. She just a hoe.
Girl: You shouldn't be calling your future wife a hoe *makes pouty face*
Me: Bitch you wish.
Guy: Oh really Aliyah? You wanna say that shit? You can leave my house right quick.
Girl: No!
Guy: Yes!
Girl: Fine lemme get my stuff and my daughter and son!
Guy: They're staying with me. I got custody. And I will get your stuff for you. For now, sit on the porch.
Me: Damnnnnn
Jalen: Oh now you think he's fine?
Me: No! I said damn because he made her ass sit on the porch *giggles*
Jalen: Well we gotta go.
Me: Bye. Hey you wanna come to dinner at ours tonight?
Guy: Yea-
Aliyah: No! He's mine!
Guy: No I'm not! And like I was saying, yeah I would LOVE *looks evilly at Aliyah* to come to dinner with you.
Me: How's 7
Guy: Great. And btw, I'm Jordan.
Jalen: See yah man
Jordan: Peace.