The New Girl

Summary of last chapter (incase you don't remember because of all my updates and character additions)
So, last chapter:
Kennedy went to the doctors and she found out she was pregnant. She told Jalen and he was like freaking out. She calmed him down and they watched a movie. Then she got a text and went to Jazzy's, sisters sweet 16 party.
Summary over*

Kennedys POV*
Today me and Danielle are going to the mall. I woke up and got on the shower. I did my hygiene and I brushed my hair out. I flat ironed it and wrapped a pink bandana around my head. I slipped on some black joggers that said "beauty with a booty" and a white crop top. I put a chain necklace on and then put on my Air Force 1's. I looked cuteeeee.
I walked downstairs and started making breakfast. Jalen was in the shower. So, I decided to make us and Anthony a breakfast just because😊. I made pancakes and bacon.
When Jalen got out of the shower and got dressed, he came downstairs and sat down. I walked over to the playpen and got Anthony out so he could eat.
When we got done I washed the dishes then headed out to the car.
Texting*
Me- omw to the mall
DaniBoo💕- ok sys(see you soon)
End of texting*

As I was walking outside i saw a girl outside that I had never seen before. She was going into the house that Mr. and Mrs. Goodman used to live in. I walked over to her and said...
Me: Hi. Did you just move in?
??: Yeah.
Me: Oh. That's cool. I'm Kennedy, I live right there *pointing to her house*.
??: Oh that's cool. I'm Leena. I am moving in today with my brother and my sister.
Me: Oh. Well it was nice to meet you. Wanna come over to my house today? Like a welcome- thingy?
Leena: Yeah sure.
Me: How is 6
Lena: Good.
Me: Okay see you. And your bro and sis can come too.
Leena: Okay thanks. See ya.

I texted Jalen and told him about our company tonight.
Texting*
Me: Today the new neighbors are coming over for dinner.
Bae❤️💍- Okay love you
Me: Love you too
End of texting*
When I got to the mall me and Dani went to footlocker, forever 21, Aeropostale, and Ross.