The last day

Kennedys POV*
When I got in my house I went straight to bed. I was tired asf.
The next morning
* Don't converse with these lames. They just trynna finesse yah. Can't nobody else even handle yu. I just wanna put my hands on you. There she go looking like my future baby mama*
I woke up to my alarm going off. I got in the shower and flat ironed my curly hair. I put it in a bun and got dressed(outfit in media.)

Malak: Kennedy! Mom made breakfast hurry up.

My brother called for me. He is 16.
Malak:Plus if I'm taking you to school you need to hurry because we can't be late.
Me: I'm coming!
Malak: Ight baby sis. Get it together! *joking voice*
Me:You!

I ran down the stairs. My mom made pancakes that said last day with whipped cream. And she made bacon. I ate and then me and Malak got in the car.
When we got to my school he hugged my and I hopped out.

Me: Thanks bro, love you!
Malak: Welcome big head. Text me later if you need a ride. Love you.

He drove of so I went off to find Jalen, Tre, and the girls. I saw Jay and Tre but not the girls. So, I went up to them and asked them if they saw the girls yet.

Tre: Nope.
Jalen:Me either.
Me: K thanks.

*Texting*
Me- where are you guys
Ziah- I'm sick and Dani got hurt so we aren't coming.
Me: Oh. Ok ttyl.
Ziah: K love you. Tell Tre I love him.
Me: K love you too.

*Goes back over to Tre and Jalen.
Me: Tre. Your girl said she love u.
Tre: Ight.
Jalen: What'd my girl say?
Me: She said she love you papi. *winks*
Jalen: Oh she did

He leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Tre: Eww y'all nasty.
Me:Boy gtfo somewhere.

Authors POV*
The first bell rang so they went to their first period. Ken was in the same class as Jalen and Tre was in the same class as Kennedy. Tae and Trae was in high school though. They was in the same grade and school as Malak.

Lunch Time
Jalens POV*
We all met up at lunch and we took up a full table like we always did. Same seats everyday. It looked like this.

Jalen Kennedy Dani
Tre Ziah Ken

We didn't talk about anything really. We talked about the sports we played. Kennedy was on the cheer team. Ziah and Dani were on the dance team. I was on the basketball team. And Ken and Tre was on the football team.
We all played sports. We were the popular kids.
Today is the last day of school so we have free 3rd 4th 5th and 6th periods. We spent most of our time outside just hanging out. Then we walked around the school and signed people's yearbooks. Then we all decided to go ahead and go to my house and skip 5th and 6th period. We walked to my house and everyone God their bathing suits on. Malak, Trae, and Tae are coming when they get out of school.