Forreal

Kennedys POV*
*still the day they went to skyzone*

So everyone decided to stay the night at my house because everyone was tired.
Everyone except me and Fade was asleep. I got up to go to the bathroom. I walked in and shut the door. I looked over and Jazzy (Fades girlfriend) was kissing some random guy.

Me: Um.... wtf?!? Who are you?
Guy: I'm Jazzy's boyfr-
Jazzy- Cousin. *whispers* damn Cory shut up.

I hurried and blocked the door so neither of them could get out.

Me: Fade! Come here!
Fade: Coming! What?
Me: Look who was making out in the bathroom!
Fade: Cory?!?!
Me: Uh... you know him?
Fade: That's my cousin!
Me: Ohhhh! It's bout to go down.

I screamed for everybody to come watch Cory get his ass beat and they all came crowding around the door.

Fade: Jazzlyn get out!
Jazzy: Why? No!
Ken: Girl! You might want to get out! Unless you wanna get your ass beat to.
Jazzlyn: By who? Huh? I'll call the cops on all of you!
Me: *mumbles* bitch ass
Jazzlyn: WHAT WAS THAT?

Then Danielle and Sylvia walked up next to me.

Danielle: Girl! You messing with the wrong person. She'll mess you up in a minute.
Jazzlyn: IM WAITING!

Then I punched her in the nose. Me, Danielle and Sylvia were taking turns punching and slapping her until the boys pulled us off.

Then Fade and Cory was at it so we just watched. After a little bit we pulled Fade off of him so he didn't break Cory's ugly ass.

Fades POV*
Why tf would they do this? My cousin and my girlfriend.

Me: Jazzlyn come upstairs. I need to talk to you.

( A/N the kids are all asleep next door at Danielle's moms house. Yes she lives next door)

Jazzlyn: Why?!?
Me: Because!
Jazzlyn: Fine.

We walked upstairs.

Me: What is wrong with you? Are you serious?!??
Jazzlyn: Nothing is wrong with me! I didn't do anything!
Me: So you weren't secretly dating and kissing my COUSIN?!???
Jazzlyn: No she was lying?
Me: Oh! She was?
Jazzlyn: Yes babe. I would never do that.
Me: Oh. Okay I forgive you.
Jazzlyn: Really?!? I knew you would!
Me: Oh. You knew I would? Well you KNEW wrong. I don't forgive you. I don't believe you.
Jazzlyn: Are you kidding me?
Me: Nope.
Jazzlyn: Okay well I don't have time for your petty ass games. I love you and I'll see you tomorrow babe.
Me: My games?!? And no you won't see me tomorrow. We are done and I'm not your babe. You ain't welcome with the squad anymore. Plus, take your "boyfriend" with you.
Me: OMG! Bye.

Sylvia's POV*
That bitch is crazy. How she gone cheat on somebody with THEIR COUSIN? I decided to help Kennedy and Danielle beat her ass because she looked like she needed it. Plus, Kennedy and Danielle pretty chill. I went upstairs and just laid on the guest bed that I was sleeping in. I like this lil crew they got. They like one giant family. I just hope they like me.

Kennedys POV*
Jazzlyn just stormed out the house. I guess Fade talked some sense into her. I walked upstairs and sat on my bed next to him.
Me: Hey. You good?
Fade: Yeah. Thanks sis.
Me: No problem. So y'all gonna get back together? Ever?
Fade: Nope. She got Cory. I'm done with her. I'm going to the mall tomorrow and asking every cute girl for their number. 😂
Me: Ight you do that.

I stood up and patted him on the back then walked out.

Danielle's POV*
So Sylvia pretty chill. She officially part of the squad because she participated and passed her first test of beating a bitch. So yeah. Tomorrow me and Ken are going to a football game so Kennedy is watching Alicia for me.

Jalens POV*
Tonight was crazy. I guess everybody else thought so too because we all went upstairs and passed out.