First Day Back

Kennedys POV*💅🏽🎀
Today was my first day back to school since I had Ant. My mom was going to watch him. I have only been home from the hospital for two weeks but I felt ready. This is my last year of high school. I woke up and got in the shower. I did my hygiene and flat ironed my hair. Then I got dressed(outfit in media.) I got Anthony dressed and drove over to Jalens so he could say bye to Ant before school. Then, we drove to my moms and dropped him off.

Me: Thanks mommy.
Mom: Your welcome hun! And can you you come over right after school I need to talk to you.
Me: Well I have to pick Anthony up anyways so yeah.
Mom: Ok love you.
Me: Love you too.

I got in the car and pulled off.

Jalen: Thanks for getting me today babe. My car is on the shop. Plus, I wanted to see my baby's.
Me: Your welcome baby. Love you
Jalen: Love you too

When we got to school me and Jalen went our separate ways because we don't have first or third period together.
(Skipping school because it's boring😂)
I waited out front for Jalen. When he walked out the door, I walked over to him.
Me: Hey boo
Jalen: Hey girl * in a girl voice*
Me: Weirdo. Hey, do you wanna go with me to get Ant or do you want me to drop you off at home and then I'll be there when I get him?
Jalen: Can you drop me off at home.
Me: Yeah
I dropped him off at home and then drove to my moms house. Over the summer, me and Jalen bought an townhouse but sometimes he stays at his moms. Tre still lives there. Malak lives with his girlfriend Adrian. My mom live alone.... I think.
When I pulled up to moms there was another car in the driveway. I guess she got a new car. I was nice. It was a black escalade. I went inside and mom and Anthony were playing with his toys on the floor. He was only 3 weeks old.
Me: Hey mom.
Mom: Hi sweetie.
Me: So what did you wanna tell me?
Mom: Oh yeah-
Me: By the way, I like your new car.
Mom: My new... Oh. That's not my car.
Me: It's not? Than whose is it?
Mom: It's my... It's my boyfriend Dwayne's.
Me: Boyfriend?
Mom: Yeah. We have been dating for about a month now.
Me: And why didn't you tell me?
Mom: I didn't want you to hate me.

I was kind of upset. I lost my dad when I was 8 and I didn't want anyone trying to take his place. But, on the other hand, I feel like mom is safer and happier with him here.

Me: Oh. I wouldn't hate you if you would have just told me.
Mom: So.... You're mad?
Me: No mom. I'm happy for you! But, if he hurts you mom, in ANY way please don't stay with him. And mom, he will NEVER be my dad.
Mom: Thanks honey. And don't worry i won't wait to let him go if he hurts me. And you don't have to let him be your dad. Just promise me, promise me that you'll be nice.
Me: I promise.
Mom: Ok love you
Me: Love you too. Bye.
I picked up Ant and left. I buckled him up in his seat and drove home.