Its Time

Kennedys POV*
Today I'm going to Six Flags (amusement park) with Jalen and Anthony.
I got up this morning and I wasn't feeling good. I got in the shower and got dressed. (Outfit in media👆🏽☝🏽️) I threw my hair up in a messy bun. I didn't look that cute, but who gives a fuck. I laid back down after I got ready and I watched tv.
I was dozing off until I felt a little bounce on my bed.

Anthony: Momma! It the morning time!
Me: Okay. Here I come.

We went into his room and I picked out his clothes then put him in the bath. I combed out his curly hair and then got him dressed. (Outfit in media) Then I took him to Jalen so I could make breakfast.
When we got done eating breakfast we loaded up the car and drove to Six Flags. It took about 25 minutes to get there.
We pulled up to the paying booth (whatever that thing is called😂) and payed.
We got out of the car and rode some rides. Anthony and Jalen were hungry so we got some food. We rode a few more rides and then we left.
When we got home Anthony was asleep so I carried him inside. Then my stomach started hurting really bad. I think I'm gonna have my baby! (Dramatic😂) I ran outside and told Jalen to drive me to the hospital.

Me: Jay! I need to go to the hospital I'm having this baby!
Jalen: Ok get in. I'm gonna go get Ant.

I got in the car and he went inside and got Anthony. They were in the car and we pulled off to the Hospital.
-at the hospital-
Doctor: Gonzalez room 345

Jalen pushed me back to the room. Anthony was in the waiting room with Malak, Adrian, my mom, and Dwayne.
When we got into the room I changed my clothes and we got started.
-plop the baby's out🙌🏽-
Doctor: And it's a..... GIRL!
Me: OMG! She is so cute.

My baby is so cute.

Doctor: So... What's her name?
Me: Briah Alyse Vasquez

All of our family came in and took turns holding her and snapping pictures.
And I.... I have 2 cute kids.

My chapters are getting worse. 😱 I think I might write another book soon 😏